Powered by Outside

Asking out a customer: Good thing or bad thing?

PB Forum :: Girl's Clubhouse
Asking out a customer: Good thing or bad thing?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Mar 14, 2009 at 19:28 Quote
So in all my years wrenching in the back of shops I have never really considered asking out a female customer, almost 9 whole years and never crossed the customer/employee line... Now I want to.

I am looking for opinions from the crowd, honesty is desired.

How would it feel if an employee that you are familiar with asks you out? Could that be crossing lines of etiquette? What if the approach was friendly and discreet?

Posted: Mar 14, 2009 at 19:40 Quote
Why does it matter if you are a employee having a relationship with a customer? As long as it won't interfere with your work, then go for it!.

Posted: Mar 14, 2009 at 19:45 Quote
AlCapone wrote:
Why does it matter if you are a employee having a relationship with a customer? As long as it won't interfere with your work, then go for it!.

yeah, its really a tough situation and youll have to asses that one for yourself. Just be polite and ask if she would want to go out for a cup of coffee sometime. if it could mean loosing a valuable customer then im sure your boss wont be to happy though, so be careful.

Posted: Mar 14, 2009 at 19:47 Quote
Yeah. What ever you do, don't ask her out at work. That could be bad.

Posted: Mar 14, 2009 at 19:51 Quote
haha yeah man dont let work and play interfere lol

Posted: Mar 25, 2009 at 19:26 Quote
Dude, your taking advice from a bunch of 16 year olds that work 15 hours a week at McDonalds. Your job isnt worth the risk, especially in these times.

Posted: Mar 25, 2009 at 19:28 Quote
take her out riding or something

Posted: Mar 25, 2009 at 19:29 Quote
ask your boss
and your co-workers

Posted: Mar 25, 2009 at 19:33 Quote
fatsir wrote:
ask your boss
and your co-workers
ask a bunch of twelve year olds on the internet.. OH WAIT

O+
Posted: Mar 25, 2009 at 19:34 Quote
could be sketchy...just got to make sure there is no conflict of interest.

Posted: Mar 25, 2009 at 19:35 Quote
go on a ride date.. worked for me, got a couple numbers before too

Posted: Mar 25, 2009 at 19:36 Quote
Flatulant-Primate wrote:
fatsir wrote:
ask your boss
and your co-workers
ask a bunch of twelve year olds on the internet.. OH WAIT
you are 14 so shutup

Posted: Mar 25, 2009 at 19:39 Quote
Ask if she would like to go for a ride one day when you are just getting off work and when she shows up tell her you where so busy at work you had to skip lunch and then ask her to come and get a bite to eat with you. Then you can talk to her and have a fist date to see if you like her out side of work plus you can still go for a ride .

Posted: Mar 25, 2009 at 19:44 Quote
Its not like asking out a co-worker or boss so i see how it would really affect your job. Unless your a real pig or degenerate about it, simply asking her out to go ride or for coffee or lunch like previously stated, (nicely put Norcodropvps!) shouldn't affect your work/ customer relations either. UNLESS YOUR RUDE ABOUT IT, then your screwed.

Posted: Mar 25, 2009 at 19:48 Quote
EvilDaveG wrote:
Its not like asking out a co-worker or boss so i see how it would really affect your job. Unless your a real pig or degenerate about it, simply asking her out to go ride or for coffee or lunch like previously stated, (nicely put Norcodropvps!) shouldn't affect your work/ customer relations either. UNLESS YOUR RUDE ABOUT IT, then your screwed.
Thanks that is how I met my last girl

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009184
Mobile Version of Website