Powered by Outside

Girl pants

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Girl pants
  • Previous Page
Posted: Apr 9, 2009 at 3:35 Quote
i wanna know where this trend started,, watch the first few of this video

Posted: Apr 9, 2009 at 4:34 Quote
i wanna know why mountain bikers make threads in the bmx forum on something no on really cares about. Who cares what you where when you ride, stop complaining and go ride.

Posted: Apr 9, 2009 at 4:42 Quote
why would you care, does it bother you at night? do you go to bed and say those kids wearing girl pants really annoy me. If it does i suggest you visit your doctor.

Posted: Apr 9, 2009 at 4:50 Quote
Yeah.. I don't see a video..
How can it really bother you that much what other people ware? It's not like you have to ware them to.. or even watch them!

Posted: Apr 9, 2009 at 4:53 Quote
Shouldnt matter what clothes ur wear buddy.
The one guy i work with buys girls pants all the time and he rips skateparks.
just preference.
Dirt jumping i preder loose pants.
more street i prefer tight

Posted: Apr 9, 2009 at 5:04 Quote
do any of you get laid? apparently not... and it doesnt bother me,,i like watching bmx videos ,, i love bmx,, but it does annoy me to see a kick ass rider wearing some stupid trendy shit that is made for a girl. yall wear thongs with that too or what? and i do ride, everyday, im not no kick ass rider, but i am a 33 year old man that races a lil d.h. and this is not directed to bmx,,alot of park riders and dirt jumpers do the same. ghetto ass baggy pants that hang down past your knees is about the same as nut cutters, shit is silly wear shit that fits and that you buy in the mens department,,,so back to my original question,,where did it come from and why? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DucDgbLPYUI watch this

Posted: Apr 9, 2009 at 5:07 Quote
Man i don't even wear tight pants and i dont care.
You really need to work this problem out of your system

juan0724 wrote:
why would you care, does it bother you at night? do you go to bed and say those kids wearing girl pants really annoy me. If it does i suggest you visit your doctor.

Posted: Apr 9, 2009 at 5:09 Quote
Anyone else notice according to this guys profile he's 32? If you're 32 why do you care what 14-25 yearolds are wearing? Honestly, don't you have better things to do than complain about what kids are wearing when they ride their bike?

Posted: Apr 9, 2009 at 5:09 Quote
blind123456 wrote:
Shouldnt matter what clothes ur wear buddy.
The one guy i work with buys girls pants all the time and he rips skateparks.
just preference.
Dirt jumping i preder loose pants.
more street i prefer tight

ok thanks,,,im trying not to bash here( not to much anyway),,, why do you like tight on street? and not dj?

Posted: Apr 9, 2009 at 5:10 Quote
The 1950s
The style of pants originated in the 1950s, with popular stars such as Roy Rogers, Lone Ranger, Cisco Kid, Zorro and Gene Autry, Marilyn Monroe, and Sandra Dee wearing their pants very slim to the ankle. Skinny jeans became most notable with country music stars and with the birth of rock and roll in the 1950s, when Elvis Presley donned slim-fitting jeans and shocked the country. Skinny jeans and rock 'n' roll were inextricably linked to create the bad boy image that remains today. Skinny jeans were also worn by numerous rock bands, including The Beatles and The Rolling Stones. Drainpipe jeans (as they were then called) were popular in the punk subculture of the late 1970s, worn by many bands and scene leaders such as The Clash, Ramones, The Sex Pistols and were sold by the revolutionary shop Sex, run by Vivienne Westwood. The tight fit trousers were often customised with bondage-style zips or patches of other material, and were often worn tucked into industrial-style boots such as Dr. Martens

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skinny_jeans#History

Posted: Apr 9, 2009 at 5:11 Quote
i mean its really bad when you can go online and order shirts that say " friends dont let friends where girl pants"

Posted: Apr 9, 2009 at 5:12 Quote
tight doesn't get stuck on your chain, i personally don't wear girl pants i wear slim ones that still have room to fit my knee and shin pads. it just feel better have you tried wearing some slim jeans?

Posted: Apr 9, 2009 at 5:13 Quote
hoernig wrote:
The 1950s
The style of pants originated in the 1950s, with popular stars such as Roy Rogers, Lone Ranger, Cisco Kid, Zorro and Gene Autry, Marilyn Monroe, and Sandra Dee wearing their pants very slim to the ankle. Skinny jeans became most notable with country music stars and with the birth of rock and roll in the 1950s, when Elvis Presley donned slim-fitting jeans and shocked the country. Skinny jeans and rock 'n' roll were inextricably linked to create the bad boy image that remains today. Skinny jeans were also worn by numerous rock bands, including The Beatles and The Rolling Stones. Drainpipe jeans (as they were then called) were popular in the punk subculture of the late 1970s, worn by many bands and scene leaders such as The Clash, Ramones, The Sex Pistols and were sold by the revolutionary shop Sex, run by Vivienne Westwood. The tight fit trousers were often customised with bondage-style zips or patches of other material, and were often worn tucked into industrial-style boots such as Dr. Martens

thank you thats what i wanted,,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skinny_jeans#History

Posted: Apr 9, 2009 at 5:16 Quote
roperacer wrote:
i mean its really bad when you can go online and order shirts that say " friends dont let friends where girl pants"

it'd be better if it said
"friends don't let friends wear girl pants"
and i dont get why people hate them?
it's not you wearing them,
you're not being forced to,
if people prefer them, then why not let them?
and they're not "girl" pants
you can buy them in loads of mens shops here

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010969
Mobile Version of Website