Powered by Outside

No riding..

• Previous Page
Posted: Apr 24, 2009 at 17:11 Quote
hey all.
what do you guys do when your bike is out of action?
been waiting for my maguras to arrive (should be soon!) but due to my denguras being broken..i havent rode for about 3 weeks now and im getting insanely bored at the weekends and thinking im getting withdrawal symptoms.

Posted: Apr 24, 2009 at 17:26 Quote
I think most guys post messages on here, or watch danny macaskill videos on Youtube, which is a bad idea most of the time cause it just makes you want to ride more.

If it is just the brakes then maybe consider going for a brakeless trials session, it seems to be catching on lately.Wink

Posted: Apr 24, 2009 at 17:31 Quote
hahah yeh. unfortunately youtube has been banned in china, so cant even watch videos.

its a rear brake so...i wouldnt feel safe riding brakeless.
the brake should arrive soon but since i have another weekend with f all to do...I WANT TO RIDE

maybe should get a new hobby....

Posted: Apr 24, 2009 at 17:35 Quote
Really, that sucks, have you seen the new Danny Mac video? here is a link to it on pinkbike, maybe you will be able to watch it here.

Views: 2,852    Faves: 0    Comments: 43

Posted: Apr 24, 2009 at 20:37 Quote
I just post here and on OTN

Youtube trials vids

Posted: Apr 24, 2009 at 20:45 Quote
that sucks about it being banned. why?

Posted: Apr 24, 2009 at 22:39 Quote
some crap about the tibet protests being shown on youtube. so china decided to ban it and then pretend they dont know.sucks really...hope it get unbanned soon but...who knows.
luckily the videos on here still work.
as for the new dan video...wow...some sick riding there. has he been riding a bmx lately?

magura should come next week...looks like it will be another boring weekend.
at least next week i have a 3 day weekend..better come by thursday

Posted: Apr 24, 2009 at 23:18 Quote
karlc wrote:
some crap about the tibet protests being shown on youtube. so china decided to ban it and then pretend they dont know.sucks really...hope it get unbanned soon but...who knows.
luckily the videos on here still work.
as for the new dan video...wow...some sick riding there. has he been riding a bmx lately?

magura should come next week...looks like it will be another boring weekend.
at least next week i have a 3 day weekend..better come by thursday

if you've got a ps3 or xbox 360 try some resident evil 5 it's not too bad passes time and gets to be pretty fun at times, other then that there are some pretty good downloadedable games in the ps3 store like "pixal junk monsters" or "Pixal junk eden", need be "grid" and "burn out paradise" passed alot of time when i was out with my knee injury, or if you've got the artistic eye grab a camera and go take some pictures of your buddies riding or just plain randomness

Posted: Apr 25, 2009 at 6:11 Quote
yeh i got resident evil 5. im stuck on that mini boss with the chainsaw.
luckly for me...my xbox is chipped and i can buy games for dirt cheap (about 6-8RMB) so there are alot of games ive just bought and never really given the time to play.

like the idea about the photos...might just do that. i dont seem to have too many photos of china. i guess what would be "unique" has become everyday stuff for me.

ive also got a street bike but i cant do crap on it...only bunny hops off stuff. i find it alot heavier than the trials bike

Posted: Apr 25, 2009 at 6:21 Quote
karlc wrote:

like the idea about the photos...might just do that. i dont seem to have too many photos of china. i guess what would be "unique" has become everyday stuff for me.

could you do that? ive always wanted to see china!

Posted: Apr 25, 2009 at 6:21 Quote
If you've got a brake on the street bike why not stick it on you're trials bike for the moment.

Posted: Apr 25, 2009 at 6:38 Quote
chrisispringles wrote:
If you've got a brake on the street bike why not stick it on you're trials bike for the moment.

the rear brake i need for my trials is a rim brake. the rear brake on my street bike is a disk.
i guess i could learn to ride the street bike but i had an incident where the chain decided to come off the chainring when i was riding fast...caused me to slide down the road on my arm and has left a nasty graze..which still stings.

sure...il try to get some photos. il try to get some photos of both the city and the "country"

Posted: Apr 25, 2009 at 8:34 Quote
You write really well in english. Did you grow up in China or did you just move there from some other place?

Posted: Apr 25, 2009 at 10:33 Quote
i just ride brakeless.

Posted: Apr 25, 2009 at 10:34 Quote
karlc wrote:
chrisispringles wrote:

the rear brake i need for my trials is a rim brake. the rear brake on my street bike is a disk.
i guess i could learn to ride the street bike but i had an incident where the chain decided to come off the chainring when i was riding fast...caused me to slide down the road on my arm and has left a nasty graze..which still stings.

sure...il try to get some photos. il try to get some photos of both the city and the "country"

it's not a bad idea we don't actually get to see much from within your country cause everything gets so censored when we see it at this end.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008772
Mobile Version of Website