Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

Norco or Kona

• Previous Page
O+
Posted: Apr 27, 2009 at 17:43 Quote
My friends and i are having a little debate and we need to no what you think is better Norco or Kona

Posted: Apr 27, 2009 at 17:57 Quote
i own a norco, and my buddy owns a kona, so i would say kona

Posted: Apr 27, 2009 at 18:00 Quote
Depends on the bike from each company, for instance on a whole i would rather have a norco. but, on the other hand i would rather have a kona Coilair over a norco pinnical.....

Posted: Apr 27, 2009 at 18:00 Quote
Neither! But the Kona over the Norco.

Posted: Apr 27, 2009 at 18:02 Quote
norco is higher quality with a higher price, so it depends

Posted: Apr 27, 2009 at 18:04 Quote
kona all the way man, got better componants, don't doubt norco either they're both really good

Posted: Apr 27, 2009 at 18:06 Quote
get your fat ass off your computer stool and ride them both. Then you can tell us.

Posted: Apr 27, 2009 at 18:09 Quote
100% personal preference.
I prefer kona.

Posted: Apr 27, 2009 at 18:11 Quote
norco.
konas back shock compresses weird... i think.

O+
Posted: Apr 27, 2009 at 18:12 Quote
Norco.. and unlike most people in the thread I'll give a reason.

Norco is constantly developing new bikes and new frame designs to better their product. They take imput from their pro-riders and customers and use this to decide where to take their product next. Norco was one of the first companies to start putting matching paint jobs on the all parts of their bikes..uh... so yeah Norco, mainly because they try to stay on top of an ever evolving sport.

Posted: Apr 27, 2009 at 18:14 Quote
hdfreerider wrote:

Norco is constantly developing new bikes and new frame designs to better their product. They take imput from their pro-riders and customers and use this to decide where to take their product next. Norco was one of the first companies to start putting matching paint jobs on the all parts of their bikes..uh... so yeah Norco, mainly because they try to stay on top of an ever evolving sport.
painting their parts doesn't mean they are any better though.

Posted: Apr 27, 2009 at 18:15 Quote
Unhallowed wrote:
hdfreerider wrote:

painting their parts doesn't mean they are any better though.

lol

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008854
Mobile Version of Website