Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

What is the best DJ bike?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
What is the best DJ bike?
  • Previous Page
Posted: May 2, 2009 at 18:54 Quote
Im looking into a new bike and i want to know what the best one is.
Im looking for a complete bike as i dont have the money to put it together part by part

Posted: May 2, 2009 at 19:03 Quote
well i havent ridden every dj bike so i wouldnt know but id reccomen a gian stp transition double or a trasition TOP i havent ridden a TOP but ive heard amazing things bout them and plus if its even half as good as the double itl be very amazing my double is an amazing DJer its also great for street and trails to and works pretty good for XC and the STP can do everthing its better on dj street and trail but its still strong enuf to do DH theyre all amazing DJers but incase u wana do sumthin else wit them to theyre more than willing IMO

Posted: May 2, 2009 at 19:15 Quote
look at used bikes, you'll get wayyy more for your money. maybe a transition top or dobermann...

Posted: May 2, 2009 at 19:16 Quote
how much u lookin to spend?

O+
Posted: May 2, 2009 at 19:32 Quote
blk mrkt are pritty good for dj and a bit of street

Posted: May 2, 2009 at 19:38 Quote
seasonfreerider wrote:
A bit of street?!! ever heard of Adam Hauck ?

Posted: May 2, 2009 at 19:59 Quote
jakal44444 wrote:
well i havent ridden every dj bike so i wouldnt know but id reccomen a gian stp transition double or a trasition TOP i havent ridden a TOP but ive heard amazing things bout them and plus if its even half as good as the double itl be very amazing my double is an amazing DJer its also great for street and trails to and works pretty good for XC and the STP can do everthing its better on dj street and trail but its still strong enuf to do DH theyre all amazing DJers but incase u wana do sumthin else wit them to theyre more than willing IMO

i've ridden my cousins double and it is so sick for dj, same wit a kona bass

Posted: May 2, 2009 at 20:03 Quote
AND HERE COMES THE FLAAAAAAAMMING.

It's all opinion, whoever created this thread isn't too smart.

O+
Posted: May 2, 2009 at 20:09 Quote
shredder22 wrote:
seasonfreerider wrote:
A bit of street?!! ever heard of Adam Hauck ?
yeah i have heard of him and i ride a blk mrkt if you read the tittle he is asking adout dj bikes

Posted: May 2, 2009 at 21:07 Quote
i know its opinion but i want opinions on who makes the best bikes for their price

Posted: May 2, 2009 at 21:14 Quote
Loonyloaf wrote:
i know its opinion but i want opinions on who makes the best bikes for their price
specialized p3 best complete on the market

Posted: May 3, 2009 at 4:47 Quote
ok, let me get this straight: you don't have the money to build up from a frame, but you want to buy the best DJ bike avalible?

That makes sense....

O+
Posted: May 3, 2009 at 6:15 Quote
Unhallowed wrote:

hmm no flaming so far.. maybe he started it because he is new and needs some help? although i agree that he should of just searched there is like 20 threads on this.

transition top
blackmarket
doberman
giant stp
norco 250
maybe a mongoose if on a budget..

Posted: May 3, 2009 at 6:33 Quote
Unhallowed wrote:

This is a useless post. The OP wants tips to buying a new bike. If you want to take your line there and apply it to the forums, we'd not have one running thread. Opinions are shared here.

Anywho. What's your budget, normal riding style, and brands that local shops carry?

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011071
Mobile Version of Website