Powered by Outside

Am I Any Good?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Am I Any Good?
  • Previous Page
Posted: May 12, 2009 at 17:51 Quote
hi,i was just out riding and got a few clips in.was wondering what people think

Views: 557    Faves: 0    Comments: 35

also,keep in mind im only 12 and only really started trying stuff this year.

another video thats abit older

Views: 608    Faves: 0    Comments: 20

Posted: May 12, 2009 at 18:00 Quote
make another vid with more tricks in it

Posted: May 12, 2009 at 18:01 Quote
look in my channels if u want to see more

Posted: May 12, 2009 at 18:03 Quote
If you're having fun, then that means that you're good in my mind. Having fun is really the only thing that matters, not how many tricks you can do or how big you can go.

Posted: May 12, 2009 at 18:03 Quote
lettusdude wrote:
If you're having fun, then that means that you're good in my mind. Having fun is really the only thing that matters, not how many tricks you can do or how big you can go.
true,i just wanna know what people thik of my riding

Posted: May 12, 2009 at 18:14 Quote
dude your awesome. i'm 12 too and i just started bmx and i cant even 180 yet. you could get vvvveeeerrrrryyyy good if you keep having fun and goin at it.

Posted: May 12, 2009 at 18:15 Quote
contaner wrote:
dude your awesome. i'm 12 too and i just started bmx and i cant even 180 yet. you could get vvvveeeerrrrryyyy good if you keep having fun and goin at it.
like,i know theres plenty better this age but they've been riding longer

Posted: May 12, 2009 at 18:17 Quote
honestly to start off your much better then i expected and for a 12 year old you are actually quite good but obviously you not pulling huge tricks because you havnt been riding very long and your smaller/ not as strong but if you keep up riding like you do theres no doubt in my mind you will be better then i am when your like 14 or 15

Posted: May 12, 2009 at 18:18 Quote
That's pretty impressive for a youngin'... keep it up. As said before, if you are having fun doing your thing, that is all that matters.

Posted: May 12, 2009 at 18:19 Quote
mike-l wrote:
honestly to start off your much better then i expected and for a 12 year old you are actually quite good but obviously you not pulling huge tricks because you havnt been riding very long and your smaller/ not as strong but if you keep up riding like you do theres no doubt in my mind you will be better then i am when your like 14 or 15
thanks.

Posted: May 12, 2009 at 18:19 Quote
cjf1972 wrote:
That's pretty impressive for a youngin'... keep it up. As said before, if you are having fun doing your thing, that is all that matters.
yeah,i love biking and have fun when im doing it so its all good

Posted: May 12, 2009 at 19:10 Quote
Thats really good for someone thats 12. but just go out ride have fun and dont worry about how good you are or were your gonna be in 10 years.

Posted: May 12, 2009 at 19:13 Quote
honestly u suck but keep trying ur good for ur age wen ur older u will be hela good

Posted: May 12, 2009 at 19:13 Quote
contaner wrote:
wut u do bmx now

Posted: May 12, 2009 at 19:15 Quote
You actually really good for a 12 year old, i just started bmxing in about feb so im pree much just a beginner too but i can do a decent amount of tricks and im an okay rider
just commit and you will become really good
"spin it and win it, psyche out and wipe out"

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013901
Mobile Version of Website