Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

Kona Bikes. NO HATERS ALLOWED

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Kona Bikes. NO HATERS ALLOWED
  • Previous Page
Posted: May 21, 2009 at 16:42 Quote
I am looking at getting a Kona Stinky 2009. i want some opinions on the bike. whether its good or bad. let me kno.

Posted: May 21, 2009 at 16:44 Quote
you should also add no kona haters just people with experience.

Posted: May 21, 2009 at 16:49 Quote
Flatulant-Primate wrote:
you should also add no kona haters just people with experience.
ok i will. wut do u think of the bike

Posted: May 21, 2009 at 16:51 Quote
i think it looks very sick idc what people say about their frames being shit they look good and a lot of people who ride kona's say they really like them. are we talking frame or entire bike??

Posted: May 21, 2009 at 16:54 Quote
shore21 wrote:
i think it looks very sick idc what people say about their frames being shit they look good and a lot of people who ride kona's say they really like them. are we talking frame or entire bike??
well both. i was told tht the frame snap so easy. its for o cup dh

Posted: May 21, 2009 at 16:56 Quote
its not a great suspension design..
there are better bikes than the stinky for the money

Posted: May 21, 2009 at 16:58 Quote
corey-dh wrote:
like what

Posted: May 21, 2009 at 16:58 Quote
i believe that the frame has a 4 year warrany but the entire bike has 2 year's. for the o-cup it should be fine. not to much travle not to little i think it would be an exilant bike for the o cup and riding around ontario!

Posted: May 21, 2009 at 17:00 Quote
shore21 wrote:
i believe that the frame has a 4 year warrany but the entire bike has 2 year's. for the o-cup it should be fine. not to much travle not to little i think it would be an exilant bike for the o cup and riding around ontario!
ya thats what i was thinking. i just wanted some other people to tell me that to before i go out and spend the money to find out its shit for o cup

Posted: May 21, 2009 at 17:02 Quote
its a great bike, i have an 08. just get a DOPE system + a different rear shock and your set

Posted: May 21, 2009 at 17:03 Quote
bikerboyac wrote:
its a great bike, i have an 08. just get a DOPE system + a different rear shock and your set
i would have a mechanic set it up for my riding style and all tht stufff

Posted: May 21, 2009 at 17:03 Quote
ya i was looking for one but found a 06 faith 2 for 2000 which was cheaper. and i've heard good things about it. but i would suggest looking around at you lbs and see if there is anything else in your price range that you might like more......

Posted: May 21, 2009 at 17:04 Quote
harorida123 wrote:
corey-dh wrote:
like what
like a bottle rocket, a rocky mountain flatline.. even the mongoose pinnr..its super cheap and pretty good spec for the price.. the stinky is single pivot which means itll be meant for bigger hits and not so much smaller bumps and what not but if you want a stinky at least get the deluxe

Posted: May 21, 2009 at 17:04 Quote
shore21 wrote:
ya i was looking for one but found a 06 faith 2 for 2000 which was cheaper. and i've heard good things about it. but i would suggest looking around at you lbs and see if there is anything else in your price range that you might like more......
msrp on mine was 2300.. picked it up for 1300

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007441
Mobile Version of Website