Powered by Outside

Why the forestry commition are downies

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Why the forestry commition are downies
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jun 11, 2009 at 6:59 Quote
my trail has been cut down i found out like 10mins ago i pushed up the hill and my trail runs the other way down the hills so i was crusing along at like 20mph railed my burm that goes down beside a treee and crashed in an x of trees the forestry commiton had put so people dont walk down there cos there logging but i didnt no that so a smashed through the logs in a x shape onto a foot path bridge over a river and went strait in to the river smashing my head off rock the rison this happend is because my trail is build on very densly packed trees so i couldent see wat was behond the burm so i got fukin angry and smashed a shit load of there signs sayin stop loggin a head so please tell me about ur experiences with the fukin forestry commition

Posted: Jun 11, 2009 at 7:10 Quote
I know they just cut down trees over your path dont they! Like we had a trail going to the top of the DH (which was allowed by them) and they just cut down trees along the path! Its annoying.

But they have got to cut down the trees for wood! at our woods they do allow access through thye area there logging at which is odd! They could have warned you though!

Posted: Jun 11, 2009 at 7:12 Quote
zanginator wrote:
I know they just cut down trees over your path dont they! Like we had a trail going to the top of the DH (which was allowed by them) and they just cut down trees along the path! Its annoying.

But if you want to stop it happening again talk to the forestry commision and claim you will get volenter hours in and bingo they wont do it again!
or i could sew them cos i crashed in to there x of branches forcing my to crash in the river i could have been seriously injuerdWink Wink

Posted: Jun 11, 2009 at 7:14 Quote
freddiehunter wrote:
zanginator wrote:

But if you want to stop it happening again talk to the forestry commision and claim you will get volenter hours in and bingo they wont do it again!
or i could sew them cos i crashed in to there x of branches forcing my to crash in the river i could have been seriously injuerdWink Wink

Now your talking! claim exspenses on the damage to your bike for lack of warnings!

Posted: Jun 11, 2009 at 7:17 Quote
They could sue you for building on private land. I hate how everyone is just like i hurt myself someone elses fault lets SUE! Albeit that could be someone elses fault you were still wronging as well.

Posted: Jun 11, 2009 at 7:19 Quote
Usually forest land is common ground meaning its open to use by everyone!

Posted: Jun 11, 2009 at 7:32 Quote
You guys need to do what we did, we arranged a meeting with the forestry as they were taking down our jumps and cutting tree's down everywhere, after the meeting we were allowed a section of te forest to build in and aslong as we werent going on the road near by then we could do what ever, seriously arrange meetings with them.Big Grin

Posted: Jun 11, 2009 at 7:36 Quote
Is your trail approved of my the Forrestry Commition? If no then your the one in the wrong. They don't need to warn you when you shouldn't be there in the first place.

Posted: Jun 11, 2009 at 7:38 Quote
Walrus666 wrote:
Is your trail approved of my the Forrestry Commition? If no then your the one in the wrong. They don't need to warn you when you shouldn't be there in the first place.

Yeah after the meeting they gave us a section of the forest and even gave us advice on the best run ins we can use, it was epic

Posted: Jun 11, 2009 at 7:57 Quote
identitizach wrote:
You guys need to do what we did, we arranged a meeting with the forestry as they were taking down our jumps and cutting tree's down everywhere, after the meeting we were allowed a section of te forest to build in and aslong as we werent going on the road near by then we could do what ever, seriously arrange meetings with them.Big Grin
un fortunatly thats not gona work as im the only one who rides for 3omiles and there not gona give me a bit if there forest to build on thed have to sell it to me so that the safty was not an issue

Posted: Jun 11, 2009 at 8:06 Quote
build jumps over the trees Jailbreak

FL
Posted: Jun 11, 2009 at 8:25 Quote
freddiehunter wrote:
my trail has been cut down i found out like 10mins ago i pushed up the hill and my trail runs the other way down the hills so i was crusing along at like 20mph railed my burm that goes down beside a treee and crashed in an x of trees the forestry commiton had put so people dont walk down there cos there logging but i didnt no that so a smashed through the logs in a x shape onto a foot path bridge over a river and went strait in to the river smashing my head off rock the rison this happend is because my trail is build on very densly packed trees so i couldent see wat was behond the burm so i got fukin angry and smashed a shit load of there signs sayin stop loggin a head so please tell me about ur experiences with the fukin forestry commition
so you smashed all the signs warning others of the felled trees? on your illegal trail? what a f*cking spacko thing to do... your the reason they dont like trail builders. get a f*cking brain you tard.

Posted: Jun 11, 2009 at 8:34 Quote
Getbent418 wrote:
build jumps over the trees Jailbreak
i would exept its never ending spngy branches

Posted: Jun 11, 2009 at 8:35 Quote
almightybenners wrote:
freddiehunter wrote:
so you smashed all the signs warning others of the felled trees? on your illegal trail? what a f*cking spacko thing to do... your the reason they dont like trail builders. get a f*cking brain you tard.
i wasent thinkin straight

FL
Posted: Jun 11, 2009 at 8:49 Quote
freddiehunter wrote:
almightybenners wrote:
freddiehunter wrote:
i wasent thinkin straight
still a kind of silly thing to do...

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010522
Mobile Version of Website