PB Forum :: Fitness, Training and Health
how often do you ride
  • Previous Page
O+
Posted: Nov 12, 2007 at 10:09 Quote
i try to ride 6 days a week for 30min-1hour

dosen't matter what kind of riding you do

Posted: Nov 12, 2007 at 10:10 Quote
i try to ride everyday but now that winters here it kinda limits that, and i only have 1 day on the weekend to ride Cry

Posted: Nov 12, 2007 at 10:11 Quote
every day then if it doesnt matter about an hour every day except for saturdays or sundays when I ride from miday to dark lol

Posted: Nov 12, 2007 at 10:12 Quote
summer holidays 6 weeks of solid biking and camping none stop it's a blaste but now it's winyter probs 4 times a week at the mostWhip

O+
Posted: Nov 12, 2007 at 12:43 Quote
ya i can't bike where i live in the winter cause of snow

O+ FL
Posted: Nov 12, 2007 at 12:47 Quote
i bike every day rain or snow during weekdays to skool and back but on the weekends i do as mush as i can if im not busy,dont go anywere, or the waether is poop.

Posted: Nov 12, 2007 at 12:53 Quote
I hated it when GI Joe's (local NW USA sporting goods store, for those who don't know) starting using the phase "weekend warrior" as an advertisement slogan. That is me in essence. Especially since the daily light savings time change, only time of the weekday that is actually light, I am at work during my M-F, 9-5 job. It pays the bills...but only leaves time to ride (or build) for the weekends. Go weekend warriors, go.....

Posted: Nov 16, 2007 at 17:09 Quote
i rode every day for 2 hours but i had a back injuard and was off for 2 weeks!!!

Posted: Nov 16, 2007 at 17:11 Quote
aslong as it's not raining i'll go. after school i can bike for an hour and half till it gets dark, but on the weekend (hopefully this weekend) for over 6 hours

Posted: Nov 16, 2007 at 17:11 Quote
summer: i ride every day, unless my asthma is worked up.
but there's not many trails around here, either.

right now it's winter, and i can't go biking because i don't have a good bike for dirtjumping anyway, and scince it's winter, if i tried to go biking my lungs would just seaze up.

Posted: Nov 16, 2007 at 17:23 Quote
as often as i can , but its been raining lately so i cant really go much , i did get otu to the skatepark today, it was kinda wet

Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 5:31 Quote
happystinkyman wrote:
I hated it when GI Joe's (local NW USA sporting goods store, for those who don't know) starting using the phase "weekend warrior" as an advertisement slogan. That is me in essence. Especially since the daily light savings time change, only time of the weekday that is actually light, I am at work during my M-F, 9-5 job. It pays the bills...but only leaves time to ride (or build) for the weekends. Go weekend warriors, go.....
Likewise, except I study 9-4 and with the studying at home and physio from 5-9 on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays I don't have any time to ride, I just ride weekends.

Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 5:51 Quote
i try to ride every day but it is winter and it has been raining so mabey 1-4 times a week mabeyConfused

Posted: Nov 19, 2007 at 13:23 Quote
i ride too!

nice spelling!Eek Confused

O+ FL
Posted: Nov 19, 2007 at 13:24 Quote
dirtchucker wrote:
i ride too!

nice spelling!Eek Confused

this thread is about how often you ride not if you ride or not

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010442
Mobile Version of Website