Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

Kink relief stem V2 Vs. odyssey elementary V3

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Kink relief stem V2 Vs. odyssey elementary V3
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jun 30, 2009 at 19:00 Quote
hey guys im tihning of getting a new stem and those are the two stems i would want i want your opignon on what stem is better,stronger and lighter

Posted: Jul 1, 2009 at 1:15 Quote
elementary = crap

Posted: Jul 1, 2009 at 1:20 Quote
Kink Relief=ovalized steer-tubes, so, the Elementary...

Posted: Jul 1, 2009 at 1:45 Quote
i dented my steer tube with a pinch style stem like the V3, but that's only me because i'm stupid and overtighten shiz, but yea just something i would like to say so umm beware.

Posted: Jul 1, 2009 at 16:26 Quote
get both, and weld them together,garunteed you'll be happy with it

Posted: Jul 1, 2009 at 16:55 Quote
kink relief slips and is shit, elementary slips if you are a pussy and dont tighten it enough but i have an elementary so get one.

Posted: Jul 1, 2009 at 17:04 Quote
The Elementary is a great stem but don't get one if your stupid. Blank Stare

Posted: Jul 1, 2009 at 17:52 Quote
my friend has an elementary and for the last few rides it has slipped everytime, and you cant simpliy adjust them if your bars slip and you have no top cap.

Posted: Jul 1, 2009 at 17:57 Quote
put it rly tight and dont nose case ditches Robin

Posted: Jul 1, 2009 at 18:00 Quote
he doesnt nose case ditches. hes just insane

Posted: Jul 1, 2009 at 18:09 Quote
flowbear wrote:
he doesnt nose case ditches. hes just insane
i was jokign because i tried to hop some ditch when i was riding with him and i nose cased and my bars moved forwards like mad

Posted: Jul 1, 2009 at 18:10 Quote
lol okay, nice Razz has happened to me plenty of times as well

Posted: Jul 1, 2009 at 18:11 Quote
flowbear wrote:
lol okay, nice Razz has happened to me plenty of times as well
it was funny though because i was going soooo fast and it was like,the loudest noise...atleast the loudest noise my bars have ever made

Posted: Jul 1, 2009 at 18:24 Quote
flowbear wrote:
my friend has an elementary and for the last few rides it has slipped everytime, and you cant simpliy adjust them if your bars slip and you have no top cap.

having a top cap has nothing to do with it. you tighten everything with one bolt on the side obviously. he clearly didnt have it tight enough if it is slipping. aaron ross has one and i doubt he would if it slipped all the time and he is insane at riding.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010248
Mobile Version of Website