Powered by Outside

Coheed and Cambria thread

PB Forum :: Movies, Music & Stars
Coheed and Cambria thread
  • Previous Page
Posted: Nov 12, 2007 at 20:31 Quote
hey guys, this is for anyone who loves the band and wants to discuss and talk about them.

to get this all started...who has listened to the new album No World For Tomoro...any takes or interpretations you would like to share about it?

Posted: Nov 12, 2007 at 20:34 Quote
DUDE NOW WAY Co&Ca THREAD this is the best, this may be the only reason I go on pinkbike anymore!!!

Dude I have not heard the new album, but I have heard The Running Free and its really good. Do you have the other albums?

Posted: Nov 12, 2007 at 20:47 Quote
C'mon Gord....this is in the wrong section.

--MOVED--

Posted: Nov 13, 2007 at 4:27 Quote
geezir wrote:
C'mon Gord....this is in the wrong section.

--MOVED--

it clearly says music in the main thread caption...coheed and cambria is music lol

Posted: Nov 13, 2007 at 4:28 Quote
pcfr wrote:
DUDE NOW WAY Co&Ca THREAD this is the best, this may be the only reason I go on pinkbike anymore!!!

Dude I have not heard the new album, but I have heard The Running Free and its really good. Do you have the other albums?

i have every released album lol. the running free isnt even the best song on the album theres a handful of great songs.

Posted: Nov 13, 2007 at 14:27 Quote
gbling wrote:
pcfr wrote:

i have every released album lol. the running free isnt even the best song on the album theres a handful of great songs.

He He, I know but it was the only one that they had to listen to for free on the website.Wink Is the new album good or is it just ok? How is the sound compared to the other albums?

Posted: Nov 13, 2007 at 18:41 Quote
pcfr wrote:
gbling wrote:
pcfr wrote:

He He, I know but it was the only one that they had to listen to for free on the website.Wink Is the new album good or is it just ok? How is the sound compared to the other albums?

the album is great...if you follow the story at all theres definatly a twist at the end, and i think it their best one yet...you can compare the entire album to how the IKSSE:3 CD starts with their first 3 songs (excluding keeping the blade)

Posted: Nov 13, 2007 at 18:57 Quote
gbling wrote:
pcfr wrote:
gbling wrote:

the album is great...if you follow the story at all theres definatly a twist at the end, and i think it their best one yet...you can compare the entire album to how the IKSSE:3 CD starts with their first 3 songs (excluding keeping the blade)

Keeping the blade is from good apollo

Posted: Nov 13, 2007 at 20:22 Quote
i was reffering to the little musical entrance....which doesnt happen in the new album btw

Posted: Nov 13, 2007 at 20:25 Quote
do you guys think C&C would be good music for a freeride video? If so, which songs would work?

Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 19:51 Quote
gbling wrote:
pcfr wrote:
gbling wrote:

Do you follow the story? Cause I have been trying and its really F***in HARD! Im as far as IKSSE:3(album) and have not looked at Good Apollo yet.

Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 19:53 Quote
Cove4Life wrote:
do you guys think C&C would be good music for a freeride video? If so, which songs would work?

Me and a friend made some crappy edit of all our favorite vids like 3 years ago and used a Co&Ca song and it turned out well. But i'm not sure they would make good vid songs, never hurts to try.

Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 21:59 Quote
pcfr wrote:

Do you follow the story? Cause I have been trying and its really F***in HARD! Im as far as IKSSE:3(album) and have not looked at Good Apollo yet.

yes i follow the story...and let me tell ya, you dont know the half of it if your trying to figure it out for yourself...let me just tell you this...the songs on IKSSE:3 every song that hppens before "the crowing" is in the past haha...

and as for a good free riding C&C song....there honestly is none...every song is like a peice of a story and has this feeling to it...an so many changes throughout the songs...just based on that there would be no good songs...but...i dunno...welcome home would be decent...little hard hitting, flowy...probly the best one for it

Posted: Nov 25, 2007 at 15:28 Quote
so everyone whats your favorite song from coheed?

Posted: Nov 28, 2007 at 12:27 Quote
coheed basically suck(imo) but the drummers hiphop side thing is cool

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012004
Mobile Version of Website