YKYATBW © you're part of this thread still

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
YKYATBW © you're part of this thread still
  • Previous Page
Posted: Sep 10, 2009 at 20:10 Quote
ykyatbw stands for "you know your addicted to biking when...".

Rules are as follows:
-No spamming (this includes one-word posts/ "jotnote" posts)
-No linking to distasteful websites
-No swearing
-No flaming
-No distasteful pictures
-No vulgar posts, no nudity, no rude, crude or obscene pictures
-No soliciting in the thread
-No discussing about torrents/other forms of piracy
-No MSN style posts (please use proper words and grammar)
-No feeding trolls/inappropriate posts
-No talking about illicit/illegal activity

Any violation of the following rules will result in the post being cessed and users warned or banned at the moderators’ discretion. If too many posts are being cessed, users being warned or banned, this thread will be locked and there will be no more “general discussion” type threads allowed. This is the last chance we are giving so please follow the rules and encourage your peers to abide by the rules. If you see something inappropriate, report it immediately and don’t quote it and exacerbate the situation.

#USERS erik74, lettusdude, trailhead007,sam-oakes, skatefreak282,gee-milner, mullet220, amando96, joshwatsits, yo13bo, ih-sam, pete-1, hennerz, alcapwny, Graphxxx, lewdelaney, SkiRacer, stprider16, photoguy9, odin333, laurie1, kris-mk, downhillchild4life, Phil-S, t0mm, marquis, crs-one, nicholas888, gary1, PBPphotog, snaple, recklessness, timlake, sherbet, rob-k, lew-77, iggys, tom-towers, vano, craig-b, c-bernier, sam-davies, ceff, tyler-durden, Muttley, unhallowed, david-hill, Rattsl, uttanutta12, SAVAGE-RIDER, willy94, ritchierich, fappachino, dannydrew, yenz, traildigger94, blueeyedbiker68, nwthumbs, dylanvicente, pdee, iggzdaloc, brodoyouevenbike #USERS

#MODS erik74, trailhead007,#MODS

Suspended: freeridemanic

Removed Users: Qc-Rider-14, zhayne, DHBANSHEE, crazygeorge, streetmtber, bettysue,

Posted: Sep 10, 2009 at 20:16 Quote
Awwwwwwwe. What about me?

Posted: Sep 10, 2009 at 20:17 Quote
i like how your not on the list and you posted haha. guess theres still a few issues left to solve!

Posted: Sep 10, 2009 at 20:18 Quote
YKYATBW you are digging parts of the grip out of your thumb...im becoming one with my bike!

Posted: Sep 10, 2009 at 20:18 Quote
I need to figure out where we were in the old thread. I lost track.

Posted: Sep 10, 2009 at 20:19 Quote
thats not healthy dude.

btw, i have no modding abilities...not sure what im supposed to have, but i have none. please behave.

YKYATBW you go on a hike and you run the trail like you are holding handlebars. I did this on monday.

YKYATBW...you're sick of hearing the compressor kick on to refill itself 93485903485 times a day. Haha.

it was random man. thats why it got locked haha

Posted: Sep 10, 2009 at 20:20 Quote
YKYATBW when your gf tells you you have discusting hands from the callas build up form always holding your handlebars

Posted: Sep 10, 2009 at 20:22 Quote
man, im pissed, i hade like, a million YKYATBW stories this summer and forget them all...

when you sit in a car with your bike on your lap for 45 mins just to ride a small bowl for 2-3 hours. (and another 45 mins back).

YKYATBW you walk into Canadian tire with your bike, no front wheel, and rip open pump packages to find one to fit your POS dj2 so you can ride

Mod O+
Posted: Sep 10, 2009 at 20:23 Quote
asfasdfsadf

Posted: Sep 10, 2009 at 20:24 Quote
erik74 wrote:
man, im pissed, i hade like, a million YKYATBW stories this summer and forget them all...

when you sit in a car with your bike on your lap for 45 mins just to ride a small bowl for 2-3 hours. (and another 45 mins back).

YKYATBW you walk into Canadian tire with your bike, no front wheel, and rip open pump packages to find one to fit your POS dj2 so you can ride
hahaha
YKYATBW you switch take tubes out of there box and put it in your pocket then just by a couple 5cent candys to look like you had a reason to be there (i didnt do this my friend did)

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009524
Mobile Version of Website