Powered by Outside

Cycle 09 at Earls Court: how many stickers did you get?

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Cycle 09 at Earls Court: how many stickers did you get?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Oct 11, 2009 at 2:50 Quote
I did this last year and so decided that i might as well do it this year, so how many stickers did any one who went go. please post photos as well. any other freebies that you got a load of count as well. I only managed about 117 stickers this year, however did manage to get 72 moamms. I also got my helmet signed by some BMXer who i have no idea who it was. I`l post some pics as soon as I have some.

Posted: Oct 11, 2009 at 11:31 Quote
242 stickers
127 Maoams
17 posters
3 shimano bags
5 carrier bags
8 wrist bands
5 neck clip things
reasonable pile of catalogues/leaflets
Big Grin

Posted: Oct 12, 2009 at 11:58 Quote
you sneaky demon. i didnt bother picking up many posters cos i got so many last year that they just started to annoy me. i dont have any moams left i gave them all away
JakeDavisPhotography wrote:
242 stickers
127 Maoams
17 posters
3 shimano bags
5 carrier bags
8 wrist bands
5 neck clip things
reasonable pile of catalogues/leaflets
Big Grin

Posted: Oct 12, 2009 at 12:01 Quote
i must of eaten about a kilo of torq energy bars and sports jelly beans. i did keep doing the rounds on the free sweet stuff by taking sneaky handfuls here and there. i'm still buzzing off the stuff now. surely that accounts for something?

Posted: Oct 12, 2009 at 12:02 Quote
i got 192 stickers,
84 moams
and like 20 free pens
a water bottle,
and a few neck chain things,
and 3 shimano bags along with some folding bike bag.
6 little saracen figures

and much more which i cant think of right now.

Posted: Oct 12, 2009 at 12:07 Quote
5 sheets of stickers
8 cans of monster energy,
4 posters,
3 shimano bags,
and nearly bought an el gallo white seatpost but they wouldnt sell it Frown

Posted: Oct 12, 2009 at 12:17 Quote
it definately does count. the people on those stands just kind of look at you as though your having way too much of the stuff but never actually tell you
badgermeister wrote:
i must of eaten about a kilo of torq energy bars and sports jelly beans. i did keep doing the rounds on the free sweet stuff by taking sneaky handfuls here and there. i'm still buzzing off the stuff now. surely that accounts for something?

Posted: Oct 12, 2009 at 12:18 Quote
where was the monster cos we got free red bull cola and kept on seeing people walking round with monster but never found where it actually wasMadder
blakeR wrote:
5 sheets of stickers
8 cans of monster energy,
4 posters,
3 shimano bags,
and nearly bought an el gallo white seatpost but they wouldnt sell it Frown

O+
Posted: Oct 12, 2009 at 12:20 Quote
erm
shimano bag, tirol bag, a bag which says "ethik" on it from the pedros stand
lapierre stickers,
dmr stickers,
cannondale stickers,
two HUGE schwalbe posters,
two sets of mavic stickers,
two lanyards (cannondale and another weird one),
like 6 red bulls,
5 dirt magazines (paid 50p for one got the rest for free Big Grin ),
digbmx magazine (free),
ride uk (free),
countless bike brochures,
two of those annoying saracen goody bag things Razz ,
an NS bikes (Martin Söderström) poster,
a saint poster,
a 2010 diamondback poster
AND I MET THE ATHERTONS AND GOT THEM TO SIGN AN ANIMAL/COMMENCAL poster Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin tup it was up on my wall as soon as i got home
my mate got rachel's number as well Big Grin haha lol

hell yeah throw away your inhibitions and ask for EVERYTHING! didnt persuade anyone to give me a bottle or bar ends though Frown
oh yeah almost persuaded the magazine stand to give me the huge Dirt poster that they had, and the red bull fridge Big Grin haha

O+
Posted: Oct 12, 2009 at 12:21 Quote
moongose wrote:
it definately does count. the people on those stands just kind of look at you as though your having way too much of the stuff but never actually tell you
badgermeister wrote:
haha we kept asking if we could have free bars Razz they got pissed off at us last year cause we kept taking the free samples Big Grin uptight bastards LOL

Posted: Oct 12, 2009 at 12:22 Quote
shimano stand they had two fridges, i picked up one of their little blue bags just to fill with monster, also cube made me a cup of coffee and saracen gave me a red bull, but we went on trade day so they were trying to impress us more than the public as we're the ones actually buying the bikes Razz

Posted: Oct 12, 2009 at 12:24 Quote
this is so neeky. lmfao.

O+
Posted: Oct 12, 2009 at 12:28 Quote
blakeR wrote:
shimano stand they had two fridges, i picked up one of their little blue bags just to fill with monster, also cube made me a cup of coffee and saracen gave me a red bull, but we went on trade day so they were trying to impress us more than the public as we're the ones actually buying the bikes Razz
haha fair enough Razz
met the athertons though Razz they're so nice!!!

Posted: Oct 13, 2009 at 8:57 Quote
Quote="monkeymanbmx"]this is so neeky. lmfao.[/Quote]

Posted: Oct 13, 2009 at 9:15 Quote
I got hardly any stickers this year Frown Still got loads of Moaoms though Smile

Compared to last year when we got LOADS of stuff

But we did just walk off with a show guide

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008955
Mobile Version of Website