Powered by Outside

Ted Willaims ghetto boys race

PB Forum :: Downhill
Ted Willaims ghetto boys race
  • Previous Page
O+
Posted: Nov 24, 2009 at 17:04 Quote
So heres the deal
I'm trying to put together a small racing series in San Diego. But i wanna try to have like a small time trial if you will with two classes "home boys" for the faster people and "I've been here before" for probably a one (maybe two) run format race. the course would be taped/chalked friday morning and open till sunday morning. Race runs about 10 or 11. For about 10 to 15 bucks. and prob no shuttle depending on the amount of interest. Im still working out a few things but any suggestoions?
Cody

Posted: Nov 24, 2009 at 17:34 Quote
When, and where is the money goin to?

O+
Posted: Nov 24, 2009 at 17:36 Quote
sidekicked wrote:
When, and where is the money goin to?
i want the racers the chose where the procedes go to be honest and prob january ish

Posted: Nov 24, 2009 at 17:38 Quote
never mind ill be back at school. good luck.

Posted: Nov 24, 2009 at 20:52 Quote
Well I'd be interested, would it be at Ted Williams? The money should go towards getting one of those freelap systems. Depends on how many people would be there though. How many do you think would show?

O+
Posted: Nov 24, 2009 at 20:53 Quote
adamdigby wrote:
Well I'd be interested, would it be at Ted Williams? The money should go towards getting one of those freelap systems. Depends on how many people would be there though. How many do you think would show?
ya for suree ya it would be at ted willaims. and i kinda posted this to see how much interest there would be

Posted: Nov 24, 2009 at 20:56 Quote
bubba120491 wrote:
adamdigby wrote:
ya for suree ya it would be at ted willaims. and i kinda posted this to see how much interest there would be

I've sent an invite to all my 100+ frieds, so hopefully you'll have some replies.

Posted: Nov 24, 2009 at 20:59 Quote
might be down to race, what type of course do you plan on having?

O+
Posted: Nov 24, 2009 at 20:59 Quote
Ya I would be down for it I'll see what my group of friends think.

O+
Posted: Nov 24, 2009 at 21:00 Quote
ill go u shud have the money go to the winner for each class

O+
Posted: Nov 24, 2009 at 21:02 Quote
racing for money causes problems. and i want the course to not be what everyone rides every time they go

O+
Posted: Nov 24, 2009 at 21:03 Quote
yeah it shud be berms to off camber to that new rock garden and then finish in the pond

Posted: Nov 24, 2009 at 21:03 Quote
is it going to be a technical race or just some fire road/xc trail race?

O+
Posted: Nov 24, 2009 at 21:04 Quote
finish at the couldesac. im considering cutting new trails just for this

O+
Posted: Nov 24, 2009 at 21:11 Quote
dont it will just get the place shut down didnt u here about the situation with fish and game

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009995
Mobile Version of Website