Powered by Outside

Actors Stuntmen and Genral Idoits from Southwest Devon required

PB Forum :: Other
Actors Stuntmen and Genral Idoits from Southwest Devon required
  • Previous Page
Posted: Nov 27, 2009 at 11:24 Quote
heres the deal,
ive been given a month to make a 10 minute Mockmentary about a fictional extremesport for my GCSE media studdies coursework , we have all the planning and software to edit the film ready however we need lots people of all ages shapes and sizes to volenteer as extras and there are some speaking parts going too, unfortunately i cant give away too many details of the film but i can tell you for now that it will involve running down concrete hills in large numbers in short shorts and other tight sports clothes, the more imaginative the better,
anyway if this thread gets intrestse i will arrange a time and day for filming to commence within the next three weeks, there is a good chance it will be around the outskirts of Exeter however if anyone has any suggestions that would make a good location please tell me (even if you dont want to be in the film)
thanks for reading and tell your friends!

Posted: Nov 29, 2009 at 8:48 Quote
Id be well in for that .Have fat dh race in just boxers in the freezing cold or somthing.

FL
Posted: Nov 29, 2009 at 9:29 Quote
wrong.. cause then makes riding look studpid, need to make fun or other gay sports, but ill do it, mainly cause i have no dignity or anything to do

Posted: Nov 29, 2009 at 9:31 Quote
Wrong. Show's how fun and what a laugh riding is .

FL
Posted: Nov 29, 2009 at 9:32 Quote
mockmentary Facepalm anyway moving on, hmm football in tight lycra i feel coming on, and mabe some street golf?

Posted: Nov 29, 2009 at 11:25 Quote
Anything for a good luagh. count me in!

Posted: Nov 29, 2009 at 11:45 Quote
sweet, spread the word, jonas were gunna need your sweet afro aswell and the sport has already been decided but its too long to explain and ill show you the storeyboard on the day
keep next weekend free!!!!

Posted: Nov 29, 2009 at 11:46 Quote
next weekend? as in saterday or sunday?

Posted: Nov 29, 2009 at 12:02 Quote
which ever the most people can make it to, or if its gunna rain one day it will be the other
just keep yourself free and ill give a defonate date on thursday or friday (Y)
but we are gunna need a fair few people

Posted: Nov 29, 2009 at 12:02 Quote
sunday is a big no for me

Posted: Nov 29, 2009 at 12:21 Quote
same but can change a few plans for sat though

Posted: Nov 29, 2009 at 12:22 Quote
looking like saterday then ill give you a time lateron this week
spread the word!!!

Posted: Nov 29, 2009 at 12:23 Quote
jcspidersurf wrote:
looking like saterday then ill give you a time lateron this week
spread the word!!!
Shall do

Posted: Dec 1, 2009 at 8:43 Quote
right
saterday is the day, meet at st davids at 10:00 or what ever train gets there closets to 10 and remember to ware tight clothing and to be imaginative e.g xc helmets or body armour whatever takes your fancy but nothing to over the top Smile
we will probaly be going to a big skate race to get some footage to as my partner has organised a big gathering there so we should have around 50 runners and maby doing some takes of smaller groups on different hills
just leave a comment if your defo comming !

Posted: Dec 1, 2009 at 9:31 Quote
can u wear leggins and leg warmers?

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012779
Mobile Version of Website