Powered by Outside

Custom Fork Graphics

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Custom Fork Graphics
  • Previous Page
O+
Posted: Dec 3, 2009 at 14:59 Quote
Okay so does anyone want graphics for their forks. This is the best way to add style to your bike and protection the vinyl used is same as on motocross bikes and snowmobiles.

Lime nine in Kelowna BC makes the wraps, i'm getting some made for my 888's all you have to do is get measurements of your forks or the size of graphic you want. he can design anything you can think of! once everyone has a brand of fork measured then he has the dimensions already.

If your interested email me at nitro_dude@hotmail.com and if we can get some interest he'll make a bunch more... like this will look killer!!!

here is a pic of my sled.
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs078.snc3/14551_325709345173_584935173_9863507_1694502_n.jpg

Posted: Dec 3, 2009 at 19:26 Quote
Wow thats funny I was just thinking about doing custom fork decals tonight. How much do they cost if I am from America.

O+
Posted: Dec 4, 2009 at 14:22 Quote
x6thgearwideopen wrote:
Wow thats funny I was just thinking about doing custom fork decals tonight. How much do they cost if I am from America.

Thats what i'm waiting on now, i got my design sent off that i wanted and measurements so just waiting back on word.... but it shouldn't cost much.

O+
Posted: Dec 6, 2009 at 7:59 Quote
i was expecting a lot more interest then this? is it that people don't know what i'm talking about???

Posted: Dec 6, 2009 at 8:03 Quote
adamadam wrote:
i was expecting a lot more interest then this? is it that people don't know what i'm talking about???

i'm interested, but right now im running a random 50mm zoom fork on my bike, and i dont want to buy sexy decals for a shit fork.

Posted: Dec 6, 2009 at 10:39 Quote
adamadam wrote:

It might be because you spelled "fork" wrong in the thread title.

O+
Posted: Dec 6, 2009 at 10:57 Quote
opps haha never even noticed and i can't change it now.

a few people got boxxer stickers same as stock just in a different color

Posted: Dec 6, 2009 at 12:36 Quote
I want a sticker for my rock shox argyle that says plaid with a black and orange plaid background.

Posted: Dec 6, 2009 at 12:41 Quote
adamadam wrote:
opps haha never even noticed and i can't change it now.

a few people got boxxer stickers same as stock just in a different color
you can change it, just go to the top of the thread and click "edit title"

Posted: Dec 6, 2009 at 13:07 Quote
And change it to "Custom Fork Graphics" shall attract more people dude

Posted: Dec 6, 2009 at 14:25 Quote
Danny-P wrote:

+1

Posted: Dec 6, 2009 at 14:32 Quote
So is this the Canadian Slik?

O+
Posted: Dec 7, 2009 at 9:44 Quote
Danny-P wrote:

How do i change the title

Start a new thread??

EDIT,,, i found it

O+
Posted: Dec 8, 2009 at 9:43 Quote
SkiRacer wrote:
So is this the Canadian Slik?

Ya limie nine is in kelowna so of you may of heard of them, they mainly do motocross and snowmobile.

Posted: Dec 8, 2009 at 15:52 Quote
Any Idea on Price yet? I might be willing to buy the same Graphic for three forks.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013152
Mobile Version of Website