Dobermann pinscher vs comercial absolute

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dobermann pinscher vs comercial absolute
  • Previous Page
Posted: Feb 11, 2010 at 15:42 Quote
hey guys i have a dobermann pinscher and my buddy has a comercail absolute he is saying that his frames better for dj street park then my dob what do you guys think?

Posted: Feb 11, 2010 at 16:17 Quote
Dobermann is made for street and park and its amazing for it all!! I love mine its good for everything I ride. i havent riden a commencal absolute as my own but i can say from experience the Pinscher is way better

Posted: Feb 11, 2010 at 17:58 Quote
kikass wrote:
i havent riden a commencal absolute but i can say from experience the Pinscher is way better

Wait....how can you know from experience if you haven't experienced both?

Posted: Feb 11, 2010 at 18:00 Quote
Dob #1

But in all honesty.... A hardtail is a hardtail, ride what you want... nothing will make you instantly better.

Posted: Feb 11, 2010 at 18:04 Quote
crs-one wrote:
kikass wrote:
i havent riden a commencal absolute but i can say from experience the Pinscher is way better

Wait....how can you know from experience if you haven't experienced both?
ive had my cast off for 2 weeks so ive been riding street on my dob. plus i rode a dob before my blk mrkt. and ive riden my friends commencal absolute

Posted: Feb 11, 2010 at 18:05 Quote
But you haven't ridden the Commencal as you admitted, which means for all you know (i.e i nyour experience) it could just as well be waaaaaaaaay better than the Dob.

Posted: Feb 11, 2010 at 18:07 Quote
crs-one wrote:
But you haven't ridden the Commencal as you admitted, which means for all you know (i.e i nyour experience) it could just as well be waaaaaaaaay better than the Dob.
i rode my friends absolute at a skatepark one day after i broke a pedal and couldnt ride my own bike, so i have riden both

Posted: Feb 11, 2010 at 18:10 Quote
I see.....

kikass wrote:
i havent riden a commencal absolute

Posted: Feb 11, 2010 at 19:38 Quote
Something smells stinky here......

Really whats the diferance? I would bet that on paper the frames are really close. They probably both have 71.5 head angles or within .5, and they probably have very simmilar chainstay lengths. BB height will be an issue, there may be a bit of a differance there so in the end it comes down to what feels better to you. Of cource people will say the bike they own is better. Put down a reason, saying this one is better because I have one is a useless post. Cite differances and back your opinion up with some facts.

Posted: Feb 11, 2010 at 19:41 Quote
Pinscher has a 69ish degree head angle, as does the Commencal. There's a full inch of chainstay length difference, and i think 1-2" of BB height difference. Soooooooo.......

Posted: Feb 11, 2010 at 19:44 Quote
Couldn't find any info on the absolute... Personally I like shorter chain stays and a low BB. Still personal and I would not say that one is better than the other for 1".

Posted: Feb 11, 2010 at 19:48 Quote
Man, you butchered the spelling on "Commencal" twice.

Posted: Feb 12, 2010 at 12:33 Quote
tbh i used to have a commencal absolut and it was amazing but i think the doberman is probably a beter bike if you have the money to spec it up nicely

Posted: Feb 12, 2010 at 13:37 Quote
norcofreerider8 wrote:
well sorry mr perfect i will hope for improvement next time i think i got everything right this time

Posted: Feb 12, 2010 at 17:00 Quote
norcofreerider8 wrote:

Do you teach when you'r not riding? I don't think people care much but what ever. It was about as usefull a post as this one.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016080
Mobile Version of Website