Rant

• Previous Page
Posted: Mar 25, 2010 at 3:20 Quote
I hate the attitude people have these days...this is something that happened to me recently

I was in my own town at my favorite local pizza place eating outside with my headphones in just enjoying the weather waiting to be picked up to head up to the mountain for some biking... i was pretty excited seeing as i got a new bike and im anxious to give it a run for its money.
Everything would have gone as planned if it weren't for what happened next. As I am sitting down I noticed some guys walking down the street and think nothing of it (yea well think again). They start walking up to me and then I realize its some kid that has a problem with me cause of my long red hair, I think "oh great he's gonna give me shit again", I was wrong.
He comes up to me and says "what do you think your looking at?" I told him, "you" that's pretty much the only thing I could think of saying.... He says to me "want to f*cking scrap right now you piece of shit?" me: "uhhm no i don't actually..." then he started like flipping out at me yelling "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM, I AM WAY MORE THAN YOU, DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM"... this is when i kinda started getting scared because this kid is going absolutely bat shit with 4 big friends right behind him.
So the kid who doesn't like me started to turn around and i was like "phew" and started to gather my things anxious to get out of there fast. Oh but wait what happens next?! The biggest dude sucker punches me in the back of my head knocking my sunglasses off and breaking them, then the other 4 guys dragged me down to the ground punching me in the head and kicking me the whole way down.
When I was on the ground they stole all my stuff my back pack with my wallet, helmet, gloves, my camera, and some other shit that i was bringing to my girlfriends later on. One of them bends over snaps up my headphones which were right beside me and then they all just started walking down the street real calm.
I was pretty stunned and concussed at that point in time and I had NO IDEA what the hell was going on, THIS IS WHEN PEOPLE DECIDED TO HELP ME. A few people inside the pizza place came out with the store owner who was calling the police and i see some guys across the street who were just staring and some other people down the street, also JUST STARING...
Sometimes it just amazes me the misconception of reality that some people have been influenced by their whole lives to the point of not being able to tell what is right or wrong... for instance.

NOW the kids who beat the shit out of me got arrested and they have to go to court, great you're probably thinking, well now apparently since one of the guys might go to jail because of is actions, its somehow my f*cking fault, I cant believe this.... they are threatening me and my friends saying that because they decided to beat me up in broad daylight, in front of a bunch of witnesses, its some how my fault and im gonna get shit kicked because of that

brb buying gun

Posted: Mar 25, 2010 at 3:27 Quote
this kinda stuff makes me piss .Really Mad

Posted: Mar 25, 2010 at 3:29 Quote
yea man, im sooo choked right now

Posted: Mar 25, 2010 at 3:33 Quote
the thing is you spend your time biking , listen to music minding ya own and , tthen this happens cos they got shit else to do apart from ruining other peopls days

Posted: Mar 25, 2010 at 3:35 Quote
they need a hobby or something
something to keep their mind off being wankers

Posted: Mar 25, 2010 at 3:40 Quote
well said man , probs is they cant be arsed to use there noddle to get into a hobby , its more easyer to cause trouble , but all i can say my friend is one day it will bite them on the arse , Salute

Posted: Mar 25, 2010 at 4:09 Quote
Keep your head up bro. Don't let them get to you and don't be afraid to knee cap someone, in self defense of course. Oh yeah, make it a point to bang all their girlfriends. That's always worse than getting your ass beat.

Posted: Mar 25, 2010 at 12:54 Quote
thanks ahhaha i know they have it coming sooner or later i just wish they wouldnt bother me in between

Posted: Mar 27, 2010 at 15:15 Quote
As soon as I started reading, I was just thinking "a .45 would probably solve you problems" but I can see your already on it.

I haven't left my house without a knife and more recently, brass knuckles for about 4 years. Too many kids these days think their thugs cause they run around with their buddies and jump kids to feel hard. Happenned to me once a while back, and I wont let it happen again, even if I have to spend some time behind bars for defending myself. Self-respect and pride are are way too important to let people take away from you.

At least these kids got arrested. They wont get much because of Canada's absolutely ridiculous justice system. Or lack of justice system I should say. But they will get something.

And of course if that's not good enough, you could always "bring matters into your own hands". No point living in fear. Get creative, have some fun and snap some necks.

Posted: Mar 28, 2010 at 9:17 Quote
six-feet-under wrote:
As soon as I started reading, I was just thinking "a .45 would probably solve you problems" but I can see your already on it.

I haven't left my house without a knife and more recently, brass knuckles for about 4 years. Too many kids these days think their thugs cause they run around with their buddies and jump kids to feel hard. Happenned to me once a while back, and I wont let it happen again, even if I have to spend some time behind bars for defending myself. Self-respect and pride are are way too important to let people take away from you.

At least these kids got arrested. They wont get much because of Canada's absolutely ridiculous justice system. Or lack of justice system I should say. But they will get something.

And of course if that's not good enough, you could always "bring matters into your own hands". No point living in fear. Get creative, have some fun and snap some necks.

OH DEAR
well all i can say is you more of a fool then the guy that give him agro , carrying a blade dont make you hard or clever , lumping them one would be better in my eyes , think this world is in enough of a state , with out you telling people to start carrying knives my freind !!!!Madder

Posted: Mar 28, 2010 at 23:14 Quote
lockdown81 wrote:
six-feet-under wrote:

OH DEAR
well all i can say is you more of a fool then the guy that give him agro , carrying a blade dont make you hard or clever , lumping them one would be better in my eyes , think this world is in enough of a state , with out you telling people to start carrying knives my freind !!!!Madder

So where did I say that I am "hard or clever"? It's usually always not as simple as "lumping them one". That would earn you a hospital bed for a few weeks. Maybe even a spot in the graveyard under the old oak tree.

I'm not going to bother taking your comment seriously because you haven't lived where i've lived and experienced what I have. Point is, I feel for the kid because I was that kid before. There's two ways to deal with the situation he's in and I'm pretty sure he knows that by now.

Posted: Mar 29, 2010 at 2:04 Quote
six-feet-under wrote:
lockdown81 wrote:
six-feet-under wrote:

OH DEAR

So where did I say that I am "hard or clever"? It's usually always not as simple as "lumping them one". That would earn you a hospital bed for a few weeks. Maybe even a spot in the graveyard under the old oak tree.

I'm not going to bother taking your comment seriously because you haven't lived where i've lived and experienced what I have. Point is, I feel for the kid because I was that kid before. There's two ways to deal with the situation he's in and I'm pretty sure he knows that by now.

carrying a knife is a mugs game in my eyes mate, and your telling the guy who started this thread to carry one , to many people end up dead because they have carreid a knife for "protection" and had it turned on them , yeh great idea that LMAO.

the way to deal with this is to just stear clear of them ...end of. to many innocent people get hurt due to gun and knife crime , well this is my opinion anyway just hope im not alone on this one , otherwise id hate to think what my kids are gona grow up to see .....

Posted: Mar 29, 2010 at 10:56 Quote
lockdown81 wrote:
six-feet-under wrote:
lockdown81 wrote:

OH DEAR

carrying a knife is a mugs game in my eyes mate, and your telling the guy who started this thread to carry one , to many people end up dead because they have carreid a knife for "protection" and had it turned on them , yeh great idea that LMAO.

the way to deal with this is to just stear clear of them ...end of. to many innocent people get hurt due to gun and knife crime , well this is my opinion anyway just hope im not alone on this one , otherwise id hate to think what my kids are gona grow up to see .....

Fair enough.

Posted: Mar 29, 2010 at 12:59 Quote
six-feet-under wrote:
lockdown81 wrote:
six-feet-under wrote:

Fair enough.

you can see me point tho yeh

Posted: Mar 29, 2010 at 14:39 Quote
I'm probably just gonna try to stay away from them LOL.

I'm out of school now and they aren't so I can just spend my time biking, and just try to not run into any of those goofs.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011650
Mobile Version of Website