Powered by Outside

Trick how to your choice

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Trick how to your choice
  • Previous Page
Posted: Mar 26, 2010 at 0:07 Quote
hey guys holidays are starting and i dont have much to do so i thought i might try and help some of u guys that needed help with tricks. just tell me wat tricks your having trouble with and wat ever trick gets the most mentions il make a how to vid to try and help u guys figure it out cos i know how frustrating it can be and that a little tip can make all the diference so get posting Big Grin

Posted: Mar 26, 2010 at 0:55 Quote
how to do clean taboggans Big Grin

Posted: Mar 26, 2010 at 10:02 Quote
elijahistheman wrote:
how to do clean taboggans Big Grin

pull your hands backwards at the same time, so let go with one hand and then pull both hand backwards one turning the bars 90 and the other grabbing your seat. then it will be timed right aswell.

sorry for stealing you thread, i fugured this out not long ago n it helped me.

Posted: Mar 26, 2010 at 14:49 Quote
customsunday wrote:
Bunny hop 360
Views: 8,889    Faves: 100    Comments: 21

Posted: Mar 26, 2010 at 14:54 Quote
Hop tuck no handers anyone? I have tyre grabs 99% so I got the motion I just can't get the other hand more than an inch off.

Posted: Mar 26, 2010 at 14:56 Quote
can you tuck out of a flyout?! same motion just alot quicker and you dont rele tuck it, jst throw it into your lap and get your hands off.

Posted: Mar 26, 2010 at 15:00 Quote
silentrider wrote:
can you tuck out of a flyout?! same motion just alot quicker and you dont rele tuck it, jst throw it into your lap and get your hands off.
I don't have a flyout until the rain goes away, and I learned tyres, and basically all my ticks, on flat so I'm pretty sure I could do tucks.
photo
I can do that so easy, but the other hand just won't do it.

Posted: Mar 26, 2010 at 16:06 Quote
we want how to bhop barspins!

Posted: Mar 26, 2010 at 16:54 Quote
jamie12345 wrote:
silentrider wrote:
I don't have a flyout until the rain goes away, and I learned tyres, and basically all my ticks, on flat so I'm pretty sure I could do tucks.
photo
I can do that so easy, but the other hand just won't do it.

bend your knees, so its tucked to your lap higher. than jst throw it.

Posted: Mar 26, 2010 at 16:56 Quote
cookie88 wrote:
we want how to bhop barspins!

hop, wait till your at your peak, level out, grip with your knees (even if yourseat is low), throw the bars, spot the grips and catch. most people drop their feet when the first learn. no technique to keeping them on, just have to be confident and think that you will land it.

Posted: Mar 26, 2010 at 18:31 Quote
Can you help me out with tailwhips? I can get them to seat on one pedal, but theyre super sketchy.

Posted: Mar 26, 2010 at 18:34 Quote
norcofreerider8 wrote:
Can you help me out with tailwhips? I can get them to seat on one pedal, but theyre super sketchy.
yea me too, 1 pedal lander on hop whips, 180 whips, normal whips, i kick with my front foot though
\

Posted: Mar 26, 2010 at 18:35 Quote
I've tried front foot kicking because it feels more natural, but its just not working for me.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011605
Mobile Version of Website