Yorkshire

• Previous Page
Posted: Sep 27, 2007 at 4:14 Quote
Anyone from yorkshire who knows of any good trails and dh paths.

Posted: Sep 27, 2007 at 10:00 Quote
Where in yorkshire are you?

I live in huddersfield (west yorks) and there are quite a few DH trails around us, there are also some really nice dirt jumps quite near (outskirts of wakefield, which isnt too far) , a huuge private foam pit Razz that i havnt been to yet, a couple of quarries for hucking and some very fast singletrack around too

so yeah, we got quite a bit Smile

FL
Posted: Sep 29, 2007 at 1:06 Quote
North york moors way where i live there is whykam, Dalby, carlton bank and lots of natural descents of the moor.

You can't go wrong at wharncliff so im told as it has numerous downhill runs

Posted: Sep 29, 2007 at 12:29 Quote
yeah, wharncliffe is pretty mint too, loads of tracks

forgot to mention that one Razz

Posted: Sep 29, 2007 at 15:19 Quote
i'm from westyorkshire, wakefield to be precise, only place round hear is horbury and orb,Blank Stare

Posted: Sep 30, 2007 at 4:13 Quote
Im From North Yorkshire, near Carlton bank, and dalby forest. Im not sure if hamsterley is in yorkshire, but i tell you now, the 4x and dh are well worth the journey!

Posted: Oct 4, 2007 at 8:29 Quote
i live in devon and traveled all the way 2 dalby and met lance mc' dermot there
dalby is immense

Posted: Oct 4, 2007 at 10:20 Quote
I live near wakefield too, and we go to bluebell woods in mirfield, Tong woods (fullneck bottom I thick its called) have some excellent track to explore, Ogden Res. near Denholme is excellent but its along ride up but its so worth it for the way down and I have heard stainburn woods near harrogate is excellent the same people who designed the dalby trails, which is another place I have ridden also V cool

Posted: Oct 14, 2007 at 8:56 Quote
Im From Barnsley, Monk Bretton to be precise..

I've been to notton woods in Wakefield which is ok, but there is supposed to be a sick trail up in ryhill woods.

Posted: Oct 25, 2007 at 10:45 Quote
thank god a rider from barnsley i ride notton woods and stuff around wakefield im from royston i seriously need more people to ride with there is only me and my friend who lives in crigglestone and notton woods is in barnsley coz its like a mile from my house

im building a dh track up at wooley edge which id going to be mental

Posted: Oct 25, 2007 at 10:51 Quote
hosay75 wrote:
i'm from westyorkshire, wakefield to be precise, only place round hear is horbury and orb,Blank Stare

ORB is invitation only now and horbury is full of chavs who are more interested in stealing your bike than riding it

Posted: Oct 27, 2007 at 12:38 Quote
i live in normy near wakefield, we have some trails called the stacks which are ok. how long has orb been invatation only?

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 at 13:08 Quote
a couple of months now shame it was pretty good

Posted: Nov 4, 2007 at 12:25 Quote
we rode at orb today and its not invite only

Posted: Nov 12, 2007 at 8:46 Quote
ive been to stainburn (near harrogate) and its really fun! there are 3 trails there black which its maybe a bit to hard to actualy ride fast (still brill fun though), the red which is a shortish but immencely fast! and another one that im not sure of.. its quite ling and pretty good Big Grin

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012315
Mobile Version of Website