Powered by Outside

Amazing young rider!

PB Forum :: Downhill
Amazing young rider!
Posted: Dec 9, 2007 at 23:49 Quote
40ozfreeride wrote:
Whatever, the point is that hes amazing for a 9 year old and thats it. end of discussion, no need to rip on the 9 year old guys.
he isn't that amzing, it's like hes on a roller coaster just holding on for the ride

Posted: Dec 9, 2007 at 23:51 Quote
things in this thread have been repeated so many times i think its to end it

Posted: Dec 9, 2007 at 23:51 Quote
roller coasters dont launch you in the air with the potenetial to break you horribly though do they?

Posted: Dec 10, 2007 at 0:01 Quote
40ozfreeride wrote:
roller coasters dont launch you in the air with the potenetial to break you horribly though do they?
but the way he jumps is as though he is on a rollercoaster
no style at all, just lets the bike do whatever and holds on

Posted: Dec 10, 2007 at 0:05 Quote
Ok, lets not argue about some 9 year old ive never met and never will.

Posted: Dec 10, 2007 at 0:11 Quote
40ozfreeride wrote:
Ok, lets not argue about some 9 year old ive never met and never will.
agreed

Posted: Dec 10, 2007 at 0:14 Quote
He only has 15 bikes, and he's nine? Common dad, billy's father bought him 17 bikes.

Posted: Dec 10, 2007 at 0:21 Quote
Dad, I need $10,000. why you ask? bikes. lots of them.

Posted: Dec 10, 2007 at 0:23 Quote
And I simply cannot resist the urge to say
Bawahahaha, he rides a girls bike.....

Posted: Dec 10, 2007 at 0:23 Quote
40ozfreeride wrote:
Dad, I need $100,000. why you ask? bikes. lots of them.
There you go, fixed that for you.

Posted: Dec 10, 2007 at 1:22 Quote
that is mental that he rides that good lol

Posted: Dec 10, 2007 at 8:20 Quote
haze999 wrote:
stever you need to chill man it was just one comment you shouldnt get so mad about little things you proabably have nothing better to do but you should really calm down instead of wrighting 2 paragraphs and how you are right and everyone else isnt everyone is entitled to an opinion
stever wrote:
nellydafreerider wrote:

wow...

you are a moron, plain and simple. "it jumps" as you mentioned. does the bike do this all by itself? last time i saw, my two bikes are inanimate, meaning that unless i'm riding them they won't move anywhere, so by your logic its all about the bike. can you tell me where i can find one of these bikes that does all riding for me? i would specifically like to find one that can "make" me do tricks, redonkulous gaps and such. oh wait a minute, shit, nevermind, bikes like that don't exist...

let me ask you how does it feel, baggin on a little kid that is just doing his thing? Does it make you feel better about yourself? What have you proven to all of us saying that he sucks as a rider and the only reason he is good is because he has a "v10". oohhh a v10, uh oh, here comes another superstar because he rides a v-10...

idiot.

same goes for the rest of you morons baggin on this kid. Why are you ragging on some random kid? last time i remember, bikes almost amount to shit for how good a rider is, yes they help, but steve peat isn't the worlds fastest rider for riding a santa cruz. if i remember correctly, he won world cups on an orange (single pivot) with a boxxer (back when they were in the shitter) and the worlds worst rear shock, a fifth element.

yea its all about the bike alright...

I totally agree with what you are saying. However, try to keep in mind that the people posting these types of comments are kids themselves. And most kids (no offense kids) are pretty stupid, mostly just because they're too young to know any better.

Haze99, I think you need to learn to read. If you read a little more closely, you will see that I wasn't making any angry comments, and that in fact it was Nellyfreerider making the angry comments. Please pay more attention and make certain you know what you are commenting on before getting upset and posting angry comments at people.

Posted: Dec 10, 2007 at 8:32 Quote
first....u have to know that u have a beast of dh !!

but if u have a lot of cash or just wanna change,
i will definetly think seriously more on the IH SUNDAY !!
some says that it's the best DH bike, dunno maybe just coz Sam Hill rides on them. Razz (i don't think so).

O+
Posted: Dec 10, 2007 at 8:33 Quote
You know what you guys should do is argue over who's better or something. That would be sweet. Have at it.

Posted: Dec 10, 2007 at 8:37 Quote
aniyn wrote:
And I simply cannot resist the urge to say
Bawahahaha, he rides a girls bike.....

i was thikning that too. he does seem a little spoilt though. He has that road bike and it even says h's only ridden it about 3 times.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010298
Mobile Version of Website