Powered by Outside

The Official Fox 40 Float Discussion And Owners Thread

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
The Official Fox 40 Float Discussion And Owners Thread
Posted: Mar 29, 2018 at 22:22 Quote
crashdad wrote:
I recently bought a used bike with a 2015 fox 40 float. I decide to do a service on the fork before I take it out for maiden ride.

there was minimal oil in the lowers. the foam rings were totally dry and broken. the seals appear fine. I have been trying to find some foam rings online. it appears that you can only get them when you buy a full seal kit.

looking for a source to purchase just the foam rings.

thanks Gord

If the rings are gone it's worth getting new wipers too. They are possible to get, and if you're really that desperate for just foam rings I can give you a set of you come by my work. Dunbar Cycles. I'm there Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.

O+
Posted: Mar 30, 2018 at 12:49 Quote
Thanks Z-man

appreciate the offer.

I was up in whistler sking . The guys at vorsprung gave me a couple. I bought some of there WPL oil for the lowers.

My buddy bought your last Intense 951 from Dunbar . I road it down some trails. I just had to have oneBeer

Cheers Gord

If the rings are gone it's worth getting new wipers too. They are possible to get, and if you're really that desperate for just foam rings I can give you a set of you come by my work. Dunbar Cycles. I'm there Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.[/Quote]

Posted: Feb 21, 2022 at 9:35 Quote
Weird question but has anyone ever managed to swap a old 2015 coil assembly into a new 2019 and up 40 or bomber 58?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008932
Mobile Version of Website