Powered by Outside

Rate my 650b - rate the bike above yours

PB Forum :: 27.5/650b
Rate my 650b - rate the bike above yours
O+
Posted: Nov 16, 2014 at 9:30 Quote
Balance... I really like the Auron fork... the ability to adjust both the high speed compression and the low speed independently is a great match for the rear shock... I own multiple Canfield bikes and this falls right in the middle of their line. Climbs like a shorter travel bike but descends like my Jedi. Feels bottomless when hitting the rough stuff. The Balance is my go to bike for just about anything.

Nimble 9... dropouts are slammed but still have ample clearance in the rear. Approximately 8mm on both sides. Took it out today.. did not notice any tire rubbing in the corners. Will also fit the Yelli Screamy the same way.

O+
Posted: Nov 21, 2014 at 22:37 Quote
Some new upgrades on my TR500
Got the new 36 a CCDB Enve Bars and Thompson stem.
My two favorite things in the world.
Balance isn't a looker but is built up very nicely with nice components. 7.5. Would love to have a spin on one Drool
Vote on my puppy too he's 650b Razz

Posted: Nov 21, 2014 at 23:38 Quote
Love it looks so fast !! 9

Bikes not bad either 8

Posted: Nov 24, 2014 at 11:27 Quote
gloriousart1 wrote:
a title="Abstract art " href="https://www.artgloriousart.com/">Abstract art /a> is a creation, a painting or a sculpture of something that does not portray a person, place or thing in the natural world and so the subject of the artwork is based on the process of creation and how you interpret what you see. Wassily Kandinsky (1866-1944) is generally feted as being the first painter to bring abstract art to the fore.

f*ck off and post somewhere else spammer

Posted: Nov 24, 2014 at 11:45 Quote
sewer-rat wrote:
gloriousart1 wrote:
a title="Abstract art " href="https://www.artgloriousart.com/">Abstract art /a> is a creation, a painting or a sculpture of something that does not portray a person, place or thing in the natural world and so the subject of the artwork is based on the process of creation and how you interpret what you see. Wassily Kandinsky (1866-1944) is generally feted as being the first painter to bring abstract art to the fore.

f*ck off and post somewhere else spammer

Posted: Nov 29, 2014 at 13:45 Quote
That TR500 looks awesome! I'll give it an 8!

Here's my not-so-stock Scott Genius 720.
Saint brakes and derailleur (with RAD cage)
Wolftooth direct mount n/w + 42T giant cog
DHX RC4 shock
Float 36 rc2 Fit
Works components -1,5 degrees head tube angle reducer.
Reverb Float 36 rc2 fit DHX rc4 wolftooth f amp r saint deraileur modified with RAD cage saint brakes 203mm g3cs discs flow ex hope pro 2 evo 40t magic mary X0 carbon crankset

Posted: Nov 29, 2014 at 21:42 Quote
tarjei05 wrote:
That TR500 looks awesome! I'll give it an 8!

Here's my not-so-stock Scott Genius 720.
Saint brakes and derailleur (with RAD cage)
Wolftooth direct mount n/w + 42T giant cog
DHX RC4 shock
Float 36 rc2 Fit
Works components -1,5 degrees head tube angle reducer.
Reverb Float 36 rc2 fit DHX rc4 wolftooth f amp r saint deraileur modified with RAD cage saint brakes 203mm g3cs discs flow ex hope pro 2 evo 40t magic mary X0 carbon crankset

I have the 740 and man would I love a setup like that for park/dh

Posted: Dec 3, 2014 at 5:08 Quote
photo

My new 2015 S-Works Enduro, just fitted some race maletts to it and kept the rest pretty much as is.

Dave

Posted: Dec 3, 2014 at 5:10 Quote
ducati50 wrote:
photo

My new 2015 S-Works Enduro, just fitted some race maletts to it and kept the rest pretty much as is.

Dave

Looks nice Dave, id give it an 8.5 if you followed the rules and rated the bike above

Posted: Dec 3, 2014 at 8:00 Quote
My 2014 Norco Range A7.2
Working on upgrades. Just a RaceFace bash guard for now.

photo

Posted: Dec 3, 2014 at 10:10 Quote
GUYS READ THE TITLE PLEASE!!!! It's not difficult

Posted: Dec 3, 2014 at 10:26 Quote
0/10 for the Spesh, 0/10 for the Norco. Too bad because they are both quite nice bikes.

Seems to me to be pretty selfish and self centred to look for a thread to have your bike rated, read the title where it pretty plainly states to rate the bike above yours, submit your bike hoping for a positive review, and think "Well rating the previous bike couldn't possibly apply to me".

Posted: Dec 3, 2014 at 11:22 Quote
Good call. 9/10 for the specialized

I spent the most time trying to figure out how to get the image in mine I forgot to rate. My bad.

Posted: Dec 3, 2014 at 12:28 Quote
Always have had a soft spot for Norco's. The shop I worked at back in the day used to carry them. 6/10 for now. Mainly due to the incomplete build. Looks like it will be a very nice bike when completed. The rear dropouts could have been dressed up a bit from factory but I'm guessing it makes for a nice stiff rear end. For an added suggestion, when you complete it, I'd suggest to post a pic of the drive side and maybe take it somewhere that shows the color for what it is. The background completely washes out the blue. Looks kind of anemic if you know what I mean. Give it a bit of contrast. I'm sure that blue really pops in person.
Cheers!

Posted: Dec 3, 2014 at 13:24 Quote
6/10 is fair. Funny you say you have a soft spot for Norco's because I demo'd a bunch of bikes trying to decide what do my build on (Xprezo, Specailized, Kona, Santa Cruz, etc) and the Norco performed just as good, if not better, for nowhere near as much. So I have a soft spot for them now.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.026152
Mobile Version of Website