Powered by Outside

Where'd you ride today?

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Where'd you ride today?
Posted: Oct 27, 2014 at 19:14 Quote
I have been trying to craft a shoulder mount mirror that allows me to check out my own ass...I've been told "it's" on a whole nother lever too. Fab

Posted: Oct 27, 2014 at 19:15 Quote
esteban36 wrote:
StUone7 wrote:
Haha way to go dude, that's what you get for checking out another dudes ass.
Lol! Douche! He's on a whole other level, it's crazy.

Yea I know. Would be really cool to follow behind someone like that.

O+
Posted: Oct 27, 2014 at 19:23 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
I have been trying to craft a shoulder mount mirror that allows me to check out my own ass...I've been told "it's" on a whole nother lever too. Fab
Thank god everyone wears baggy shorts!

Posted: Oct 27, 2014 at 19:27 Quote
esteban36 wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:

Ha! I don't know about your town but unfortunately not everyone up here does !!! I run into weekend warrior fools up here all the time with their pot bellies winking out from Lycra eyelids...And they always seems to be the ones who want to chat you up for ten minutes whilst attempting a trail-side telepathic junk adjustment....Super Bogus!

Posted: Oct 27, 2014 at 19:28 Quote
You love it don't lie.

Posted: Oct 27, 2014 at 19:30 Quote
StUone7 wrote:
You love it don't lie.

I am an ambassador when duty calls I with assist must adjust

O+
Posted: Oct 27, 2014 at 19:36 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
esteban36 wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:

Ha! I don't know about your town but unfortunately not everyone up here does !!! I run into weekend warrior fools up here all the time with their pot bellies winking out from Lycra eyelids...And they always seems to be the ones who want to chat you up for ten minutes whilst attempting a trail-side telepathic junk adjustment....Super Bogus!
Haha! Nasty! Most peeps down here, luckily, do not.

Posted: Oct 27, 2014 at 19:47 Quote
The bottom of Methuselah
A pic from the bottom of Methuselah trail on Sunday.
Had to deal with a ton of Lycra arses on drive out. Some damn roadies just don't know...

Posted: Oct 27, 2014 at 20:07 Quote
Some fun riding in there.

O+
Posted: Oct 27, 2014 at 20:34 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
esteban36 wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:

Microsoft is a wonderful thing... Said person buys bike, sells fork to me for nothing because it's too bouncy after warrenty and paying for better internals. Got to love those who make more than me because they know more...

Posted: Oct 28, 2014 at 11:22 Quote
sadevil wrote:
The bottom of Methuselah
Had to deal with a ton of Lycra arses on drive out. Some damn roadies just don't know...
This looks really nice... I'm at school in San Luis Obispo, so any trail with trees seems amazing right about now. All we have are rocks and brown hills.

O+
Posted: Oct 28, 2014 at 14:07 Quote
TGrebe wrote:
sadevil wrote:
The bottom of Methuselah
This looks really nice... I'm at school in San Luis Obispo, so any trail with trees seems amazing right about now. All we have are rocks and brown hills.
Gotta love Poly Canyon!

O+
Posted: Oct 28, 2014 at 17:08 Quote
Took the girlfriend to a pump track today. It was pretty fun, and I think she learned some more bike handling skills. We rode there and back too so it was almost 20 miles round trip.

Posted: Oct 28, 2014 at 18:02 Quote
Nice dude sounds like fun. Public track?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.017831
Mobile Version of Website