Powered by Outside

What bums you out.

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
What bums you out.
Posted: Feb 11, 2008 at 16:15 Quote
dylaine420 wrote:
-jumpstyle- wrote:
dylaine420 wrote:
ahahahaha thats why you have a gatorade budget for everyride- and an emergency stash of at least 10$ - you cant go wrong there
lol. i also hate when my chain tensioner bends. it takes me so much time to get it back to normal.
ohh they designed a tool for this application...i believe its called elbow grease lol
pardon me?!? i shower everyday, my elbows are certainly not greasy. i use my hands

Posted: Feb 11, 2008 at 16:20 Quote
-jumpstyle- wrote:
dylaine420 wrote:
-jumpstyle- wrote:

lol. i also hate when my chain tensioner bends. it takes me so much time to get it back to normal.
ohh they designed a tool for this application...i believe its called elbow grease lol
pardon me?!? i shower everyday, my elbows are certainly not greasy. i use my hands
ahahaha its a figure of speech- it means use your muscles- hahahah i cant believe you said that lol

Posted: Feb 11, 2008 at 19:10 Quote
this stupid kid up the street from me. he things he know everything about biking (he's 13 by the way). he was bragging he's getting a new bike in the summer. so i get mine before him. he comes a few days later on a low low end ironhorse. i'm like "i thought you were going to get rockshox...(he said he was but not which one). "no i got these OMNI'S. their made by fox and rockshox... then my friend came up from cambridge with his new Santa Cruz Jackal. we were hitting one of those make-shift wooden ramps outside my house on the street and he comes up to my friend. "are you stupid, you can't hit jumps on a cruiser bike". then he starts talking about how he's going to take off his "hydraulic cable front brake" so he can do downhill. i say "thats stupid, you need both brakes for downhill. "no you don't nobody uses front brakes because they lock up when you use your fork, look at the pro's idiot, travis pastrana doesn't use it". then i tell him i'm probably going to get a Devinci downhill bike. "yeah well i'm getting Schwinn for downhill".

heres his brand new schwinn "downhill bike". but its modified up now, no front brake...

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.bikes2udirect.com/bikes_html/images/items/B1103.jpg

Posted: Feb 11, 2008 at 19:13 Quote
odin333 wrote:
this stupid kid up the street from me. he things he know everything about biking (he's 13 by the way). he was bragging he's getting a new bike in the summer. so i get mine before him. he comes a few days later on a low low end ironhorse. i'm like "i thought you were going to get rockshox...(he said he was but not which one). "no i got these OMNI'S. their made by fox and rockshox... then my friend came up from cambridge with his new Santa Cruz Jackal. we were hitting one of those make-shift wooden ramps outside my house on the street and he comes up to my friend. "are you stupid, you can't hit jumps on a cruiser bike". then he starts talking about how he's going to take off his "hydraulic cable front brake" so he can do downhill. i say "thats stupid, you need both brakes for downhill. "no you don't nobody uses front brakes because they lock up when you use your fork, look at the pro's idiot, travis pastrana doesn't use it". then i tell him i'm probably going to get a Devinci downhill bike. "yeah well i'm getting Schwinn for downhill".

heres his brand new schwinn "downhill bike". but its modified up now, no front brake...

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.bikes2udirect.com/bikes_html/images/items/B1103.jpg

He needs a stern beating.

Posted: Feb 11, 2008 at 19:19 Quote
Your friend breaks his leg and can't ride for months. He's finally out of the cast and riding around, you're having fun and he's piecing together a new bike ('06 Transition Dirtbag) when one day he comes home and his cranks are stripped on his current bike, putting him out of business until he can get his new bike. Problem is, now it's lacrosse season and conditioning is every day until it's dark, so if you're lucky you can go ride some on the weekends. Then, to top it off, you hurt your ankle, putting you out of both of your loves.

That bums me out.

Posted: Feb 11, 2008 at 19:20 Quote
sherbet wrote:
odin333 wrote:

give me his adress and name...

Posted: Feb 11, 2008 at 19:29 Quote
mamaloney wrote:
sherbet wrote:
odin333 wrote:

pure comedy. what bums me out is pinch flats and leaky break master cylinders

Posted: Feb 11, 2008 at 19:39 Quote
All the annoying groms on Pinkbike and all the classic PB members I never hear from anymore

O+
Posted: Feb 11, 2008 at 19:39 Quote
mamaloney wrote:
sherbet wrote:
odin333 wrote:

*snip*

no take him on a real DH trail and either
A. sneak up beside him and brake check his front tire or
B. dust him so bad that he will be picking dirt out of his ears for weeks.
or you could do A then B
and of coarse do all this on a HT so he knows that your HT just smoked his "downhill" bike. lol

Posted: Feb 11, 2008 at 20:39 Quote
swan3609 wrote:
mamaloney wrote:
sherbet wrote:

no take him on a real DH trail and either
A. sneak up beside him and brake check his front tire or
B. dust him so bad that he will be picking dirt out of his ears for weeks.
or you could do A then B
and of coarse do all this on a HT so he knows that your HT just smoked his "downhill" bike. lol
that seems like a good solution. tell him to look up steve peat.Pirate Wink

Posted: Feb 12, 2008 at 3:12 Quote
doyouquaxu wrote:
mamaloney wrote:
sherbet wrote:

bahaha he'll try to roll down a tiny drop and bcuz he has a low BB he'll snap his chain ring and then he wont know wht to do

Posted: Feb 12, 2008 at 10:29 Quote
essendonboy wrote:
doyouquaxu wrote:
mamaloney wrote:

bahaha he'll try to roll down a tiny drop and bcuz he has a low BB he'll snap his chain ring and then he wont know wht to do
why does he think its a dh bike?

Posted: Feb 12, 2008 at 10:31 Quote
mamaloney wrote:
essendonboy wrote:
doyouquaxu wrote:

cause he's getting it the dh model mixed with the freeride. Easily done eh?

Posted: Feb 12, 2008 at 10:33 Quote
huckoveraduck wrote:
mamaloney wrote:
essendonboy wrote:

cause he's getting it the dh model mixed with the freeride. Easily done eh?
hes getting it the dh model ang mixing with the freeride model? what the hell?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012108
Mobile Version of Website