Anybody know when the new YT lineup is dropping?

PB Forum :: YT Industries
Anybody know when the new YT lineup is dropping?
Posted: Mar 10, 2021 at 7:37 Quote
Xlr8n wrote:
Kango wrote:
No new frame for Capra this year. Bummer.

These are aluminum models. They may drop a new Capra in carbon next.

Just give it up lol

Posted: Mar 10, 2021 at 7:50 Quote
Both models are pretty well equipped for the current market. Shipping costs have went through the roof and with the limited availability of parts I'm surprised they were able to come up with these at all. Prices aren't bad imho.

Posted: Mar 10, 2021 at 7:52 Quote
speedy-toast wrote:
Xlr8n wrote:
Kango wrote:
No new frame for Capra this year. Bummer.

Just give it up lol

lol I hear ya, but that's what they usually do.

Posted: Mar 10, 2021 at 8:28 Quote
Xlr8n wrote:
speedy-toast wrote:
Xlr8n wrote:

Just give it up lol

lol I hear ya, but that's what they usually do.

I'm all in for the Jeffsy AL if and when it drops.

Posted: Mar 10, 2021 at 10:35 Quote
the new Capra is available for other countries but not Canada? is this a bug does anyone know why Canada didn't get stock?

Posted: Mar 10, 2021 at 12:21 Quote
Dalaigh wrote:
the new Capra is available for other countries but not Canada? is this a bug does anyone know why Canada didn't get stock?

The German YT website has FULL stock on ALL new AL models all colours for both 27.5 and 29. I e-mailed YT and they mentioned different countries have different stock dates.... :\

Posted: Mar 10, 2021 at 12:46 Quote
damn, I noticed the medium is already out of stock in the USA from this morning going to be a race to buy one once they release:/
EchoPure7 wrote:
Dalaigh wrote:

The German YT website has FULL stock on ALL new AL models all colours for both 27.5 and 29. I e-mailed YT and they mentioned different countries have different stock dates.... :\

Posted: Mar 10, 2021 at 12:59 Quote
Just bought a capra how long do you think till they ship I cant find any info just that it said in stock

Posted: Mar 10, 2021 at 17:15 Quote
dhrider8051 wrote:
Just bought a capra how long do you think till they ship I cant find any info just that it said in stock

ship date will say on your invoice

Posted: Mar 10, 2021 at 20:32 Quote
YT website is down again for Canada and Germany

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Posted: Mar 11, 2021 at 2:16 Quote
EchoPure7 wrote:
dhrider8051 wrote:

ship date will say on your invoice

Yes apparently arriving tomorrow!

Posted: Mar 11, 2021 at 5:39 Quote
on the 3. of March I ordered in Europe Izzo Comp, in XL, in stock, which appeared in stock with the new website and soon after my order, it was out of stock again. they confirmed my payment on the 6th of March and until now, I havent heard from them. Under my account on the website, it says: Product is no longer available for a follow-up order. What does that mean? Thanks guys.

Posted: Mar 11, 2021 at 6:05 Quote
SwampSlime wrote:
Jeffsy is up.

i see most sizes in Canada! they didn’t even send out an email! let’s see how long stock will last wow!

Posted: Mar 11, 2021 at 6:13 Quote
EchoPure7 wrote:
SwampSlime wrote:
Jeffsy is up.

i see most sizes in Canada! they didn’t even send out an email! let’s see how long stock will last wow!

Just grabbed the Core 2. Would think these sell pretty fast.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010798
Mobile Version of Website