Powered by Outside

Scratchmere Scar the official thread !!!

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Scratchmere Scar the official thread !!!
Posted: Sep 2, 2008 at 14:04 Quote
porkus wrote:
ahh bummer.

i woulda come up and build but i cant drive and its a bit of a trek couple nights a week.
Yea just a bit gonna finish the DH tracks for now and then see if we can get something built for next year

Clive

Posted: Sep 3, 2008 at 1:36 Quote
does the £15 a day for uplifts include your day pass or not? ive never been but hopefully will be coming up soon Smile looks awesome. nice video too, great riding by ali chapple and cronin tup

Posted: Sep 3, 2008 at 4:14 Quote
lewismoore-7 wrote:
does the £15 a day for uplifts include your day pass or not? ive never been but hopefully will be coming up soon Smile looks awesome. nice video too, great riding by ali chapple and cronin tup

It does indeed, £15 is the all in price, come early and you could possibly get 20+ rides in!

Posted: Sep 3, 2008 at 7:34 Quote
cool, awesome pricing too.

hopefully i will be able to ride it soon as possible

Posted: Sep 3, 2008 at 7:56 Quote
i might come up this weekend but i was just wodering if it is easy to find the DHs from the car park

Posted: Sep 3, 2008 at 8:00 Quote
Where are all the photo's from the guys that came last weekend? Anyone know....?

Posted: Sep 3, 2008 at 8:34 Quote
http://lescart.pinkbike.com/album/Photos-various/
Theres a few in here.

Posted: Sep 3, 2008 at 8:50 Quote
hahahahahahahahahahahhaha

YES! Big Grin

Im so happy they got this picture!!!

photo

How it should be done.........

photo

Cheers for the link 'stinkyalbert' - you've officially made my day!!! Smile Smile Smile

Posted: Sep 3, 2008 at 8:58 Quote
huckoveraduck wrote:
hahahahahahahahahahahhaha

YES! Big Grin

Im so happy they got this picture!!!

photo

How it should be done.........

photo

Cheers for the link 'stinkyalbert' - you've officially made my day!!! Smile Smile Smile

i think i actually prefer the picture without the bike, looks more extreme! good to see scratchmere on the news column isnt it!?!

Posted: Sep 3, 2008 at 9:03 Quote
yeah I had to do a double take at it haha

It was crazy busy there last weekend. Good to see that Clive is getting some money though to keep the place buzzing!

Posted: Sep 3, 2008 at 9:05 Quote
yeah for sure, would be even better if there was lots of people digging! the road gaps nearly in now, just needs a few tweaks and it will be rideable! Hopefully Scratchmere being on the news page will give it a boost aswell! im well chuffed they accepted it

Posted: Sep 3, 2008 at 9:14 Quote
jammyboy366 wrote:
yeah for sure, would be even better if there was lots of people digging! the road gaps nearly in now, just needs a few tweaks and it will be rideable! Hopefully Scratchmere being on the news page will give it a boost aswell! im well chuffed they accepted it

Its just when people have to go home for 'bath time' Wink Wink

Posted: Sep 3, 2008 at 9:23 Quote
ryan879 wrote:
i might come up this weekend but i was just wodering if it is easy to find the DHs from the car park
?

Posted: Sep 3, 2008 at 9:24 Quote
ryan879 wrote:
ryan879 wrote:
?

Just follow the path up, and it takes you to the uplift area, you cant go wrong!

Posted: Sep 3, 2008 at 9:35 Quote
SkankinMike wrote:
ryan879 wrote:
ryan879 wrote:
?

Just follow the path up, and it takes you to the uplift area, you cant go wrong!

You could if you were blind Eek

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.025701
Mobile Version of Website