Thread in disguise.com
Posted: Apr 25, 2008 at 11:08 Quote
lol
kk
this is perfect ill be lazy now. i used to always bike to mount-royal
now im taking the metro.
Beer

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 at 11:14 Quote
Yeah would ride there before but anymore... I like riding home though.. then you can stop and session jumps if you want.

which reminds me... there are jumps being worked on Sunday and they will be on our ride home (rheam) I think we should go boosting on the way home.

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 at 11:15 Quote
lol yaa
do u live far from the mount-royal trail?

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 at 11:16 Quote
madbikertom wrote:
lol yaa
do u live far from the mount-royal trail?

I'm in Ville Lasalle. Maybe 45mins if we dont ride fast.

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 at 12:48 Quote
yeah triptex we will go play on the jumps Sunday they should be good if Lawrence is going to help

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 at 15:03 Quote
the mountain is dry, so there isnt much snow left. thats good

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 at 15:04 Quote
suckafreedmr wrote:
the mountain is dry, so there isnt much snow left. thats good

*tony the tiger voice* That's GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 at 15:42 Quote
I ve just went to mount-murray and the berms have already been rechaped theyre perfect

P.S. I dont like how you reshape the berm its more like a wall sould pu it more smooth at the entrance

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 at 15:42 Quote
and theyre is no more snow left

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 at 17:50 Quote
well it has to be shaped a little but if it does not look good then you were thinking to slow lol its more of a speed berm, but your right it needs a lil editing

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 at 17:56 Quote
wtt-tmr wrote:

P.S. I dont like how you reshape the berm its more like a wall sould pu it more smooth at the entrance

I know its not finished. I had it in mind to not rail up the berm.. I was thinking about staying low and railing the bottom, It's high to keep you in it. I didnt even work the exit of the berm yet because I had a water channel dug for spring runoff.

We can completely rebuild it Sunday I wont be offended.

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 at 17:59 Quote
rheam wrote:
well it has to be shaped a little but if it does not look good then you were thinking to slow lol its more of a speed berm, but your right it needs a lil editing
speed berms are not has smal has this take bromont in the 22 at the end the berm are the same but bigger and you go faster

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 at 18:03 Quote
So is the whole trail almost ridable?

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 at 18:06 Quote
triptex wrote:
So is the whole trail almost ridable?
yes but there is some mud holes and tons of leaves I think sunday we should ore take of the leaves then rechaping the berms they are really ridable, Im going tomorow also after noon

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011998
Mobile Version of Website