Powered by Outside

some tips to help me convince my parents to let me buy a new bike

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
some tips to help me convince my parents to let me buy a new bike
Posted: May 25, 2008 at 10:33 Quote
Break your current bike!

Posted: May 25, 2008 at 10:36 Quote
haha i tried that and it didnt work so i had to ride around on a busted up bike for a bit until i got a bike

Posted: May 25, 2008 at 10:42 Quote
you f*cking pussy just walk fat ass
tell your parents that its your money and your going to spend it on w/e

Posted: May 25, 2008 at 10:51 Quote
hide ur bike somewhere and tell them it got stolen, then they buy u new bike, then go get ur other one, get it wet and muddy and say u found it in a creek and thats my idea

Posted: May 25, 2008 at 11:33 Quote
ziegele wrote:
hide ur bike somewhere and tell them it got stolen, then they buy u new bike, then go get ur other one, get it wet and muddy and say u found it in a creek and thats my idea
such a good idea but what if someone finds it and says the same thing they found it

Posted: May 27, 2008 at 15:18 Quote
hide it in place no one would go
66bomber66 wrote:
ziegele wrote:
such a good idea but what if someone finds it and says the same thing they found it

Posted: May 27, 2008 at 16:10 Quote
ziegele wrote:
hide it in place no one would go
66bomber66 wrote:
ziegele wrote:
shove it under your bed in parts
or put it in a BIG wardrobe

Posted: May 28, 2008 at 6:14 Quote
id suggest learning DH and freeride on a hardtail anyway, itll teach you good technique on a bike, learning on a full sus makes you sloppy. if you really get into it then your kona will start to struggle and break, this give you the perfect reason to ask for a new bike and youll learn more in the process

Posted: May 28, 2008 at 6:17 Quote
dude, your only 13, use the hardtail for another good two years, then youll style would improve alot.

then get yourself a job and buy one for yourself, one thing people hate on this site are little infants who wine to there parents to get new parts,

im sure more pinkbikers would back me up on that one.

peace

Posted: Jun 9, 2008 at 15:10 Quote
dude if they dont let you have one tell them you want to die your hair black buy a skatebord and tight trousers and hang out at the mall shuld work Big Grin Big Grin

Posted: Jun 28, 2008 at 10:13 Quote
StevePrice wrote:
dude, your only 13, use the hardtail for another good two years, then youll style would improve alot.

then get yourself a job and buy one for yourself, one thing people hate on this site are little infants who wine to there parents to get new parts,

im sure more pinkbikers would back me up on that one.

peace
seriously, all the bitching and moaning will get you nowhere!

just enjoy riding the bike you have. do you know how many people out there wish they could get their hands on that kona? you're lucky to have that. ride whatever wherever because you LOVE to ride, not because you just think its cool.

the time will come when you actually will NEED this bike not just WANT it.. and when that day comes you will get your new bottle rocket!

Posted: Jul 11, 2008 at 14:59 Quote
get a new bike yet?

Posted: Jul 11, 2008 at 21:41 Quote
help i tried all this stuff but it didnt work my parents dont want me riding period i need more ways to convince my parents

Posted: Jul 11, 2008 at 21:46 Quote
If you've got a working bike, just ride it. When I was thirteen I saved up my money and bought my first real mountain bike (a two grand Cannondale XC) that I still have and race now, a few years later.

My point, don't be a bitch and count on your parents to buy you a new bike (that you don't really need), get a job, be smart with your money, and soon enough you will have the bike you want.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.030128
Mobile Version of Website