Powered by Outside

What do you guys do when u get blisters and calluses?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
What do you guys do when u get blisters and calluses?
Posted: Jun 18, 2008 at 12:28 Quote
keep them you can bet with your friends you can stick 4 drawring pins in each hand and it doesnt even hurt lol

Posted: Jun 18, 2008 at 12:51 Quote
MR-STP2 wrote:
i like them
haha same

Posted: Jun 18, 2008 at 12:53 Quote
ferraridude348 wrote:
keep them you can bet with your friends you can stick 4 drawring pins in each hand and it doesnt even hurt lol
i did that in one of my classes, and since i play guitar i have them on my finger tips too, so i had like 20 of the little pins in my hand at once

Posted: Jun 18, 2008 at 12:56 Quote
spier17 wrote:
ferraridude348 wrote:
i did that in one of my classes, and since i play guitar i have them on my finger tips too, so i had like 20 of the little pins in my hand at once
NICE!!!Beer

Posted: Jun 19, 2008 at 11:00 Quote
I Scream around in circles until they go away...... Okay Honestly, does it hurt that bad? BTW Gloves don't do anything, they put like equal amounts of friction on your hand because of the cotton or whatever it's made out of rubbing on your hands.

Posted: Jun 19, 2008 at 11:55 Quote
just stab them when bored or pick them and one of the best ways to prevent blisters is to use a folded up crisp packet.Great tip for hiking or any other blister causing sport.

Posted: Jun 19, 2008 at 12:01 Quote
ugghh, i hate callaces. i had one come off a few weeks ago and it hurt like a bitch. and yea, gloves do absolutely nothing, but i still wear them cause they are comfortable Razz

Posted: Jun 19, 2008 at 18:15 Quote
i have calluses all the time and i just pick at them for fun in the middle of the classBig Grin

Posted: Jun 19, 2008 at 19:20 Quote
SPEC777 wrote:
i have calluses all the time and i just pick at them for fun in the middle of the classBig Grin
Haha Good Idea! Oh wait -.- I have exams now. Damn it!

Posted: Jun 19, 2008 at 20:30 Quote
I love my thick rock hard calluses from 8 years of bmxing almost everyday. First few months hurt like a bitch from what I remember. Plus I work as a carpenter now. My girlfriend absolutely hates it so she always tries to make me wear lotion.

Posted: Jun 19, 2008 at 20:34 Quote
Kbone wrote:
I love my thick rock hard calluses from 8 years of bmxing almost everyday. First few months hurt like a bitch from what I remember. Plus I work as a carpenter now. My girlfriend absolutely hates it so she always tries to make me wear lotion.
lets just hope she doesnt NEED the lotion if you catch my drift,wy mine go away kinda in the winter,i hate itFrown

Posted: Jun 19, 2008 at 20:36 Quote
Maybe you need new gloves. I too get blisters and calluses and all that junk even while wearing gloves all the time but usually because my gloves are old and have holes in them

Posted: Jun 19, 2008 at 20:52 Quote
xt-shreder wrote:
Kbone wrote:
lets just hope she doesnt NEED the lotion if you catch my drift,wy mine go away kinda in the winter,i hate itFrown

I was waiting for the dirty comments haha. She has calluses too...if you know what I mean Pimp

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014617
Mobile Version of Website