Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

BMX PARTS REVIEW (Read and ask before you buy!)

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
BMX PARTS REVIEW (Read and ask before you buy!)
Posted: Jul 14, 2008 at 14:41 Quote
sounds good, i havent rode any of the heigher end model easterns but hey it should be sick and already at 25lbs for 450 pretty much is a great deal

Posted: Jul 15, 2008 at 8:24 Quote
are ABikeCo Hamilton Plastic Pedals any good? or which plastic pedals would you go for?
cheers

Posted: Jul 15, 2008 at 8:34 Quote
animal plastic pedals should be great, did they come out yet,or have they been out?

Posted: Jul 15, 2008 at 8:36 Quote
yea, there out over here, so im sure there out over there for you

Posted: Jul 15, 2008 at 15:03 Quote
Why do you guys want plastic pedals? The grip is a lot worse than steel or aluminum. Please don't tell me you guys get them to save weight because that's just ridiculous. lol

Posted: Jul 15, 2008 at 15:25 Quote
Kbone wrote:
Why do you guys want plastic pedals? The grip is a lot worse than steel or aluminum. Please don't tell me you guys get them to save weight because that's just ridiculous. lol

I use them cause' I like the feeling of them, (twisted) there also very cheap, and are light aswell... They lasted me for almost a year now with no problems and still have really good grip, but I just cracked one of them in half and will be ordering new ones today, (Clear).

Posted: Jul 15, 2008 at 15:26 Quote
Anyone got reviews on the Primo "Tall Boy" bars? Might order them with Primo "Strand" forks today...

Posted: Jul 15, 2008 at 16:37 Quote
snoppy647 wrote:
Anyone got reviews on the Primo "Tall Boy" bars? Might order them with Primo "Strand" forks today...

hate that fork imo...not sure on the bars...

Posted: Jul 15, 2008 at 16:44 Quote
Kbone wrote:

For a while, thats what I thought too, but then I rode a pair of oddyessy PC's on my friend's bike. They were just as grippy as my Animal sealed pedals, and felt beter on my feet. My next pedals are defiantely gonna be a set of PC's.

Posted: Jul 15, 2008 at 16:49 Quote
what about the plastic pedals grinding away? The outer pins on my primo tenderizers are completely worn down.

Also how are the primo strickers? I'm stuck between those and the JC trailmix. I can see the dual concave design being super grippy.

Posted: Jul 15, 2008 at 16:53 Quote
Kbone wrote:
what about the plastic pedals grinding away? The outer pins on my primo tenderizers are completely worn down.

Also how are the primo strickers? I'm stuck between those and the JC trailmix. I can see the dual concave design being super grippy.

Ahh, I don't grind anyways. : P

Posted: Jul 15, 2008 at 19:49 Quote
i rode the pcs for a while but then i got jc trailmix pedals, and i love em to death

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 1:24 Quote
what can you mates tell me about the odyssey hazard cassete hub?

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 7:22 Quote
i have its great, lasts for ever, just watche the driver my pawls and springs are starting to go out, but it still works i just tightened my chain up

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.025879
Mobile Version of Website