Powered by Outside

What Got You To Start Biking? (Your history of what made you start and how?)

PB Forum :: Beginners
What Got You To Start Biking? (Your history of what made you start and how?)
Posted: Oct 11, 2008 at 11:00 Quote
My dad got me into them as soon as i was walking (age 2) and ive never stopped tinkering with them and riding, its just the greatest thing in the world Big Grin

Posted: Oct 11, 2008 at 11:03 Quote
thebearb17 wrote:
My dad got me into them as soon as i was walking (age 2) and ive never stopped tinkering with them and riding, its just the greatest thing in the world Big Grin

apart from boobies lol . jokes but girls over bikes dude

Posted: Oct 11, 2008 at 11:05 Quote
My parents bought me a bike with training wheels when I was about 3 I believe l. Then when I was maybe 7 or 8 my cousins gave my a plastic kicker for my birthday then my friends got decent bikes and then I started really biking.

Posted: Oct 11, 2008 at 11:06 Quote
My dad's Cannondale F1000, I was 8 or 9 at the time, and he brought it back from the good old RVC (the shack for those of you who may remember). I remember seeing that thing and being like, wow now that's a bike. My dad told me that day, son if you want a good bike you better start riding a lot more. I then started to ride XC for fun. Moved on to jumping and freeride when I was about 14, bought myself what I considered to be a decent bike and things got moving in the industry (remember 2003, that year will stay burnt in my memory as the year stuff became affordable). Now 6 years later I finally have a high quality bike for DH and freeride and dear god do I love riding.

O+
Posted: Oct 11, 2008 at 11:56 Quote
TaylorBarr wrote:
thebearb17 wrote:

apart from boobies lol . jokes but girls over bikes dude
hahaahahaha. yeah, your bike doesn't pass on your genes, ladies on the other hand...

Posted: Oct 11, 2008 at 12:56 Quote
I take it both of you have never been in a relationship before. What fun I get out of biking I could never get out of a girl, and that's a fact, a day riding feels much more rewarding than a night at the club even if it does end in bed.

Posted: Oct 11, 2008 at 15:25 Quote
m47h13u wrote:
I take it both of you have never been in a relationship before. What fun I get out of biking I could never get out of a girl, and that's a fact, a day riding feels much more rewarding than a night at the club even if it does end in bed.

a day riding a bike or a day riding a girl .
easy easy decision : Girl .
Bike will wait forever . girl will wait like 20 mins

Posted: Oct 11, 2008 at 15:43 Quote
I've always LOVED bicycles but what first got me into mountain biking is Ride Guide Bike, i loved it and wanted to try it, so i did and now i cant stop riding my bike. but even b4 that i bmxed

Posted: Oct 11, 2008 at 19:51 Quote
my friends brought me dirtjumping one day 2 years ago and i have never went backSmile

Posted: Oct 11, 2008 at 22:32 Quote
TaylorBarr wrote:
a day riding a bike or 5 minutes riding a girl

Fixed

Posted: Oct 12, 2008 at 5:59 Quote
JokerMachine wrote:
TaylorBarr wrote:
a day riding a bike or 5 minutes riding a girl

Fixed
only 5 lol

Posted: Oct 12, 2008 at 6:36 Quote
At 13, the girl would be lucky if you even lasted that long...

Posted: Oct 12, 2008 at 6:41 Quote
TaylorBarr wrote:
m47h13u wrote:

a day riding a bike or a day riding a girl .
easy easy decision : Girl .
Bike will wait forever . girl will wait like 20 mins
yeah but then you hve to put u with all the other crap that comes with a girl, like seein them all the time, i dont ride as much any more cos i got one, when there allright there good to be with but in a bad mood i take the bike any day over a girl Big Grin

Posted: Oct 12, 2008 at 7:25 Quote
m47h13u wrote:

lmao . no-one in my year would even do it . thank god for the girls in the year above lol . anyway back on topic

Posted: Oct 13, 2008 at 5:17 Quote
m47h13u wrote:

Yeah seriously. Rolleyes

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012636
Mobile Version of Website