Powered by Outside

Info on living in Whistler

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Info on living in Whistler
Posted: Nov 14, 2013 at 6:32 Quote
nicolajchurch wrote:
hello,

We are hoping to move to whistler (with an IEC visa) we are interested in the summer season the most so was thinking to get there for 2014 summer. However if we want to rent somewhere and get jobs (possibly bike mechanic)?

When is the best time to go over and get a job,we were hoping 1st may but I wonder if this too late? we don't want to be there too long before we can start using the bike park and earning but don't want to miss the jobs and accommodation?

Any advise on accommodation and jobs in whistler would be very much appreciated.

Cheers

N

We share the same dream. I guess moving to whistler just in the end of winter season is a good idea. I guess March/April wold be a good time.

I just finished school and work as a waiter here in germany, so i think i will find a job there. Really looking forward for the tips - they must be higher than here haha

Well, right now i am looking for some guys like you with the same idea to start a flat sharing. Are you interested? By she way you are writing "we" so who is we? Big Grin

O+
Posted: Nov 16, 2013 at 16:06 Quote
Beginning of May would be a good time... It doesn't matter too much IMO, places to live are easy to find in the spring, jobs depends on what you are looking for but it isn't really busy til mid/late June

Posted: Nov 20, 2013 at 3:02 Quote
kevin267 wrote:
Beginning of May would be a good time... It doesn't matter too much IMO, places to live are easy to find in the spring, jobs depends on what you are looking for but it isn't really busy til mid/late June

Thanks, that's good to know

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012627
Mobile Version of Website