Powered by Outside

Stupidest thing you've done biking and not biking

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Stupidest thing you've done biking and not biking
Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 15:07 Quote
threw a golf ball down a road towards a highway... result...4 crcked windshields and one brokin one

Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 15:11 Quote
dropped of a ledge to flat and snapped my shock

Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 15:14 Quote
Went down a really steep hill really fast and forgeting i had no brakes and went straight into a car and went over the handlebars over the car and broke my wrist and three fingers on the same hand as the wrist. (sucked balls)

Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 15:21 Quote
me and my friends were riding on the side of the street, then we see these girls from our school, a year older then us, that are really nice looking. But their not just sitting on their front lawn, their in the skimpies bakini's ever and running around wrestling and spraying each other with a hose, pretty much it was friggin hot. but then were riding, and were looking like all the way behind us trying to watch them, and then bam! we both hit a parked carlol . The alarm goes off and some old crouchy man comes out and starts yelling at us, we just told him that we had to swerve out of the way of an oncoming dump truck going 100km/h, and of course he starts blabbering away, telling us how he, on a daily basis had to dodge enemy bombs when he was a "yungin" in the war.

Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 15:24 Quote
now that is funny right ther

Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 15:25 Quote
jamesmorrislanky wrote:
some police in my area ride hardtail mtb's while on da job. one told me to slow down cause i was over taken cars in the cycles lane, he tried to come after me so i turned into my local woods where there are some pretty narly jumps, no side run, i went over and kept goin thinken he wouldnt come through... i stoped when i got out of the woods and started to txt my m8 to tell him cause i was laughing my head off... i heard the clicking of a freewheel and o crap hes by my side. turns out he does dirt jump in his spare time, lucky he let me off (chated to him bout bikes)
HAHA thats awesome

Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 15:31 Quote
at a junction (today) bunnyhopped up the curb to find my front wheel running off infront of me.as i was hitting the ground(face first) the wheel hits a merc.
it left a nice dent
luckily the driver (woman) didnt go agro and ran over seeing if i was ok

it taught me 2 lessons

dont let ur mate who is a shit mechanic "tighten your front wheel"

if ur going to hit a car make it a nice and concerned woman

so i went off with my tail between my legs walking 1/2 a bmx home with blood pouring from the side of my face

lucky to not pay the bill of the merc

Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 15:38 Quote
had a table top... put a board over it and put gas on it and lit it(thinkin ya.. this is gunna be cool to jump over this)... landed right in the middle.... now i have to buy some new jeans ans some new shirtsMadder

Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 15:43 Quote
we dug a hole for mud a while back.... not realizing we were going to build on it a while later

it was the run out for a big enuf dj so we decided to put a crate over it and hope it would go away

so i hit the jump at some speed clear it and over the crate to find we placed it vertical instead of horizontal..... just my luck i hit the cracked palate and the front wheel jams in and sends me about 5ft into rocks and broken glass

it hurts

Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 15:49 Quote
one of the dumbist things i have done is bought a hard tail... back when i was a noob, shouldnt havewasted the money

Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 16:00 Quote
levigardiner wrote:
one of the dumbist things i have done is bought a hard tail... back when i was a noob, shouldnt havewasted the money

i agree with you, i love my bike, but i always wish i had saved a bit more and got a full suspension bike. i'm always having to buy the extra padded pants since the XC i ride is super bumpy and your rear end really starts to hurt, not to mention you have to worry about not snapping your frame or coming down to hard on your cranks.

O+
Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 16:30 Quote
levigardiner wrote:
agreed aswell. I was so desperate for a new one but it was kinda a waste cause now I wanna downhill but I don't got no money

Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 16:39 Quote
KonaShred21 wrote:
levigardiner wrote:
agreed aswell. I was so desperate for a new one but it was kinda a waste cause now I wanna downhill but I don't got no money

you gusy are dumb......so you hate riding park and urban...........i love riding all aspects fullys....hardtails....anything

O+
Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 16:40 Quote
transitionTOP wrote:
KonaShred21 wrote:
levigardiner wrote:

you gusy are dumb......so you hate riding park and urban...........i love riding all aspects fullys....hardtails....anything
ya, I like it too, just that I got a big old bike park right outside my door and want to use it to the fullest.

Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 16:42 Quote
KonaShred21 wrote:
transitionTOP wrote:
KonaShred21 wrote:

ya, I like it too, just that I got a big old bike park right outside my door and want to use it to the fullest.

ohhh in that case............

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009154
Mobile Version of Website