Powered by Outside

Football/Soccer Thread

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Football/Soccer Thread
Posted: Jul 6, 2010 at 7:00 Quote
prediction of the scores today?? winner gets an e-cookie. i say 2-1 Netherlands.

Posted: Jul 6, 2010 at 7:15 Quote
Go with 2-0 to the Oranje.

Posted: Jul 6, 2010 at 12:24 Quote
I missed the thread so I can't really predict, It's a bit late now. But, I hope the Dutch win Smile

Posted: Jul 6, 2010 at 13:35 Quote
3-2 Holland.

Not gonna lie, I really thought for awhile that Uruguay was going to steal it... especially when Forlan got that free kick.

So it's a European win for the first time outside of Europe!!! That's pretty cool.

Go Germany

Posted: Jul 6, 2010 at 14:40 Quote
none of these three teams arouse my excitement much. Spain have reached the semis without actually playing well, netherlands too, and I just don't like Germany, know too many Germans who will be excessively happy if they take it.

roll on Broncos vs 49ers at Wembley at the end of October....

Posted: Jul 6, 2010 at 15:15 Quote
harriieee wrote:
none of these three teams arouse my excitement much. Spain have reached the semis without actually playing well, netherlands too, and I just don't like Germany, know too many Germans who will be excessively happy if they take it.

roll on Broncos vs 49ers at Wembley at the end of October....

Posted: Jul 6, 2010 at 15:27 Quote
If I get tickets (they cost so f*cking much) yeah I'd rather see the Broncos win, as long as Orton's playing. I loved watching him deconstruct the Patriots last year.

It's still kinda football.

Posted: Jul 6, 2010 at 23:01 Quote
harriieee wrote:
If I get tickets (they cost so f*cking much) yeah I'd rather see the Broncos win, as long as Orton's playing. I loved watching him deconstruct the Patriots last year.

It's still kinda football.

WOW an Englishman who likes our football!!!

Funny to see them playing in England.

Posted: Mar 18, 2011 at 17:27 Quote
Imma do a Gravedig lol

Posted: Mar 18, 2011 at 18:25 Quote
so, holy gravedig Razz

but who do you think is going to win the Champions League this year?

Posted: Mar 18, 2011 at 19:53 Quote
Not.

Probably Barca, being realistic. Just not if they play like they did against Arsenal. Don't think Man U have, erm, enough defenders.

Posted: Mar 18, 2011 at 19:59 Quote
I agree on that.

I do hope that Man.U go out this round!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 1.437175
Mobile Version of Website