Giant Glory vs. Cove Shocker

PB Forum :: Downhill
Giant Glory vs. Cove Shocker
Posted: Jan 9, 2010 at 20:27 Quote
Infiltrator wrote:
Doridude wrote:
stryke wrote:

geo on kona downhill bikes are pretty good.. maybe you had the suspension setup bad?

Don't get the Kona, they break. The only bike I saw all race season broken was that same model of Kona. The frame was buckled from casing a jump but the wheels and fork were both completely fine.
Thats true, konas break, but so do giants, transitions, coves, commencials, treks, specializeds, marins, iron horses, KHSs, mongooses, cannondales, along with every other bike out there... Rolleyes

Sorry, Ill be more specific.... they break a lot easier then other bikes out there. But if you want to waste your money it doesn't matter to me. Rolleyes

Posted: Jan 9, 2010 at 22:27 Quote
Doridude wrote:
Infiltrator wrote:
Doridude wrote:

Don't get the Kona, they break. The only bike I saw all race season broken was that same model of Kona. The frame was buckled from casing a jump but the wheels and fork were both completely fine.
Thats true, konas break, but so do giants, transitions, coves, commencials, treks, specializeds, marins, iron horses, KHSs, mongooses, cannondales, along with every other bike out there... Rolleyes

Sorry, Ill be more specific.... they break a lot easier then other bikes out there. But if you want to waste your money it doesn't matter to me. Rolleyes
so untrueFacepalm You just like being in the popular crowd

Posted: Jan 11, 2010 at 4:16 Quote
snickkers wrote:
Doridude wrote:
Infiltrator wrote:

Show me a picture of a broken Shocker, If you can, I'll be impressed and also.. check how many broken stabs there are on this site alone!

Posted: Jan 11, 2010 at 4:17 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://zoidberg.dk/mtb/images/cove1small.jpg

Posted: Jan 11, 2010 at 5:01 Quote
Shockers are pretty bad are they not, in both build quality and ride?

Posted: Jan 11, 2010 at 5:04 Quote
theyre average but because theyre canadian pretty much everyone goes nuts for them

Posted: Jan 11, 2010 at 5:06 Quote
yeah, i agree wwith you there! Not a fan myself.

Posted: Jan 11, 2010 at 15:31 Quote
beerismycopilot wrote:
snickkers wrote:
Doridude wrote:

Show me a picture of a broken Shocker, If you can, I'll be impressed and also.. check how many broken stabs there are on this site alone!

I typed in shocker into the buy sell and like half of then say they are warentte crash replacement frames,

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010134
Mobile Version of Website