Powered by Outside

Official Mafia Mob Jam Invitational 2010 Thread.

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Official Mafia Mob Jam Invitational 2010 Thread.
Posted: May 13, 2010 at 8:32 Quote
im waiting for ewart to sort getting hold of the other people that shot the dual racing etc..

Posted: Jul 9, 2010 at 12:10 Quote
Mob jam take 2 will be with us soon,
all the latest see
http://vandalclothing.blogspot.com/

Posted: Aug 8, 2010 at 11:20 Quote
date for the second stop of the mafai mob jam tour will be posted very soon..

Posted: Oct 17, 2010 at 12:19 Quote
ok peeps it almost time for MAFIA JAM take 2 as we take the mafia jam on the road to a new riding spot,
We will have a date real soon we just need to sort some sponsors.
So if your intrested in supporting the event get hold of me ASAP.

Mod
Posted: Oct 17, 2010 at 12:44 Quote
Awesome!!

I'll beg PB and see if they'll be up for sending some t-shirts or something. Can't make any guarantees, but worth a shot.

Posted: Nov 25, 2010 at 0:37 Quote
MAFIA MOB JAM 2010 Take 2 will be in the early new year thanks to so many dates for races in the coming month.
Order a tee today £4 posted,
this gets you in to the jams for free and any money made goes to the trail building tools,
with said tools we hope to have the mafia pump track built for a mafia jam at the mafia compound in the summer,

contact us asap limited amount of tee/places
bsxworld@tiscali.co.uk

put the word out!

Mod
Posted: Nov 25, 2010 at 9:04 Quote
Will do, along with the cat.

Posted: Nov 25, 2010 at 9:55 Quote
I can not wait! Big Grin Already got my Tee from the last one Big Grin Gonna be sick, Full RRC PJ's and some Huckin', will there be a DS race again?

Mod
Posted: Nov 25, 2010 at 9:59 Quote
kona-owna-4-life wrote:
I can not wait! Big Grin Already got my Tee from the last one Big Grin Gonna be sick, Full RRC PJ's and some Huckin', will there be a DS race again?

Ooh I hope so. Bagsy not stand shivering at the finish line this time! Though knowing my luck I'll end up f*cking myself up again just before Facepalm lol

Posted: Nov 26, 2010 at 8:58 Quote
almostwise wrote:
kona-owna-4-life wrote:

Ooh I hope so. Bagsy not stand shivering at the finish line this time! Though knowing my luck I'll end up f*cking myself up again just before Facepalm lol
Not good man :/ I wanna win it this time, James is a cheating bastard and jumped on my track, and i made a groove with my bar on the 1st berm haha

Posted: Nov 26, 2010 at 9:02 Quote
your in charge this time almostwise , i dont mind standing at the bottom, whats the point in me winning again!i have to give the others a chance. lol

Posted: Nov 28, 2010 at 4:00 Quote
Ohhh dunno about that Elbry! I'd like to remind you that i was on a hardtail with street tyres and one brake and there were only a couple feet in it! I was looking forward to another title shot Wink

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014658
Mobile Version of Website