RATE MY RIDE DH - Rate the bike posted above you.

PB Forum :: Downhill
RATE MY RIDE DH - Rate the bike posted above you.
Posted: Feb 13, 2016 at 9:46 Quote
airmiller44 wrote:
kmayHD wrote:
^Just my ol stocker ZEEs rawed Razz

Get some canfield crampon ultimate pedals on that bad boy.
This is the best life choice. It also results in getting highfives from Chris canfield when you go to crankworx!

O+
Posted: Feb 13, 2016 at 9:47 Quote
ajax-ripper wrote:
airmiller44 wrote:
kmayHD wrote:
^Just my ol stocker ZEEs rawed Razz

This is the best life choice. It also results in getting highfives from Chris canfield when you go to crankworx!

well shit he better dock with me after my build....Confused

Posted: Feb 13, 2016 at 9:53 Quote
airmiller44 wrote:
ajax-ripper wrote:
airmiller44 wrote:

Last time I went i was in the lift line heard "DUDE BEST PEDALS EVER HIGH FIVE" gave the dude a highfive, then he introduced himself as Chris canfield. Was a good day

O+
Posted: Feb 13, 2016 at 9:55 Quote
ajax-ripper wrote:
airmiller44 wrote:
ajax-ripper wrote:

Last time I went i was in the lift line heard "DUDE BEST PEDALS EVER HIGH FIVE" gave the dude a highfive, then he introduced himself as Chris canfield. Was a good day

They are a good group, I hang out with Lance often when hes in town. Dude can rip a standup jet ski. I Ride the old rampage site with him annually as well. He does king kong and flying monkey on his balance.

Posted: Feb 13, 2016 at 11:10 Quote
^ I just won an IG contest and have signed deity tmac signature pedals on the way....but I think there white too hahaha The e13s work great though, quite sticky just need the black wearplates for them.

O+
Posted: Feb 13, 2016 at 11:11 Quote
kmayHD wrote:
^ I just won an IG contest and have signed deity tmac signature pedals on the way....but I think there white too hahaha The e13s work great though, quite sticky.

Damn that's awesome! The bike looks so sick man. Loving the brown overture with the army green. I think a straight seat post would do wonders for the looks.

Posted: Feb 13, 2016 at 11:24 Quote
Thanks man, yes I guess that post does have a bit of setback eh? Might get a new one.

O+
Posted: Feb 13, 2016 at 11:26 Quote
kmayHD wrote:
Thanks man, yes I guess that post does have a bit of setback eh? Might get a new one.
\

Yea I think it would look way better. I need to finish up re painting my commencal this weekend or the next. Just getting lazy with it.

Posted: Feb 13, 2016 at 20:24 Quote
Gambler gets an 8/10 for me, very cool bike. I have posted before, but a few changes.
photo

Posted: Feb 14, 2016 at 5:20 Quote
surfboard11d3 wrote:
Gambler gets an 8/10 for me, very cool bike. I have posted before, but a few changes.
photo

Loving that dorado Drool

Posted: Feb 16, 2016 at 4:25 Quote
really like that Gambler. Actually made it a nice looking rig. Well done

kmayHD wrote:
9/10 for the Canfield, not a DH, but just a sweet rig either way. Looks badass.

Just finished my Gambler up, re painted it, added a few new bits. White pedals are temp, need the black wearplates for em, new wheels (pro2 ex729) new seat, new mech, back to codes with new centerline rotors, new headset/BB, new sensus grips. Pretty stoked with how it turned out.....color is a bit more pastel-ey than I was hoping for.

photo
photo

Posted: Feb 16, 2016 at 7:53 Quote
I'm liking that gambler , the color is very WW2, I'd give it a nice 9/10 !! Smile

Just finished off building my solid strike World cup! Smile

photo

Posted: Feb 16, 2016 at 22:52 Quote
Matty1996bell wrote:
I'm liking that gambler , the color is very WW2, I'd give it a nice 9/10 !! Smile

Just finished off building my solid strike World cup! Smile

photo

9/10 for solid strike...love this bike.

Posted: Feb 17, 2016 at 0:53 Quote
laramee wrote:
photo

This is my 2014 Gambler.

Fully upgraded for this year! Big Grin

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.026772
Mobile Version of Website