wtakei wrote:
2019.6.29 Cove Bikes Stiffee FR

Cove Stiffee FR 2005 model, repainted.

Oh myyyyyy!

That is a sic colour !

Love it!

:-)

Posted: Jul 8, 2019 at 9:04 Quote
I personally love and highly rate your hooker!

I might not have mentioned this but JAPAN IS LITERALLY at 1st foreign place to go ride mtb up in the hills/bike parks etc on my bucket list.

I would really be privileged to go out to Japan sometime...

:-D

O+
Posted: Jul 14, 2019 at 12:08 Quote
Finished the Cove Hooker.

Hey, i have a cove again.

Posted: Jul 14, 2019 at 12:15 Quote
Schawing bada bada!

Badass!

Posted: Sep 20, 2019 at 13:22 Quote
Cove shocker 27.5 After a year and a half I finally got the modified dropouts. Thank you Cove bikes
My cove shocker 27.5

Just fitted the modified dropouts today. I'm very happy and I can't wait to ride it.

Posted: Dec 6, 2019 at 14:57 Quote
frednewton wrote:
Cove shocker 27.5 After a year and a half I finally got the modified dropouts. Thank you Cove bikes
My cove shocker 27.5

Just fitted the modified dropouts today. I'm very happy and I can't wait to ride it.

Looks good! Whats the details on the BB height and head angle?

Posted: Dec 6, 2019 at 16:40 Quote
fattirerider wrote:
frednewton wrote:
My cove shocker 27.5

The bb height is the same. The dropout compensates for the change of wheel size. I'm not sure what the difference is to the head angle, I have my fork crown about an inch down the stancion so I could go a bit slacker.

Posted: Dec 6, 2019 at 18:36 Quote
frednewton wrote:
fattirerider wrote:
frednewton wrote:
My cove shocker 27.5

The bb height is the same. The dropout compensates for the change of wheel size. I'm not sure what the difference is to the head angle, I have my fork crown about an inch down the stancion so I could go a bit slacker.

Did you get the dropouts direct? I emailed/messaged them a while back trying to get some and never heard back.

Posted: Dec 7, 2019 at 1:32 Quote
drobbo wrote:
frednewton wrote:
fattirerider wrote:

Did you get the dropouts direct? I emailed/messaged them a while back trying to get some and never heard back.
Yes i got them from cove. It took me a year to get a reply until I emailed Chaz. He replied straight away and said they were making some more and a month later i called them and ordered them. Phone them up and you'll get some.

Posted: Dec 7, 2019 at 2:31 Quote
Great will do, I'm guessing it lengthened your chainstay measurement a bit to clear that top brace on the rear triangle?

Posted: Dec 7, 2019 at 5:08 Quote
drobbo wrote:
Great will do, I'm guessing it lengthened your chainstay measurement a bit to clear that top brace on the rear triangle?
Yes it's a bit longer so the wheelbase is longer too. That should make it more stable. I'm taking it out for a test ride tomorrow so I'll know how it feels.

Posted: Dec 7, 2019 at 5:14 Quote
photo
drobbo wrote:
Here's a close up of the dropout.

Posted: Dec 7, 2019 at 20:31 Quote
frednewton wrote:
photo
drobbo wrote:

They look really good, what did they end up costing?

Posted: Dec 8, 2019 at 0:57 Quote
drobbo wrote:
frednewton wrote:
photo
drobbo wrote:

They look really good, what did they end up costing?
200 Canadian dollers plus shipping and o bought a t shirt too.

Posted: May 5, 2020 at 18:35 Quote
Cove shocker 27.5

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016217
Mobile Version of Website