Powered by Outside

Thread in disguise.com

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Thread in disguise.com
Posted: May 2, 2010 at 15:29 Quote
Trail was looking good, thanks to anyone who cleaned it up at all this Spring

Posted: Jun 20, 2010 at 20:12 Quote
Hey guys, Im fairly new to the scene but would love to meet and become more plugged in to the montreal MTB scene.

Anyways I live very close to the MT and have beenresponsibly a couple days here and there. I would like to know where I should and should not be going. Today I went and found myself on some trail that was REALLY not safe for a beginner (im only biking one season) In the end I found some good stuff but still a little to steep. I have seen videos on youtube of stuff that looks nice for a beginner even with jumps etc.

I GPS tracked my run so I can see / show where I actually did go and was wondering if someone can help with the good spot and show me the ways.

I am a mature and respectful person and always yield to hikers and always smile and am polite so no worries about making problems. I never litter or leave anything on a trail.

Anyways if someone can help me and maybe even want to ride one or twice with me that would be really great. I wont say more here but would like it if one of you guys are cool with it to send me a PM or just ask me to PM you and help a brother out :-)

Thanks everyone happy riding.

Posted: Apr 18, 2011 at 16:28 Quote
Anyone been up there lately?

Posted: Apr 19, 2011 at 19:39 Quote
niko-bellic wrote:
Anyone been up there lately?
yup and the trail needs aaaaaalllllllloooooooottttttt of work

Posted: Apr 21, 2011 at 13:47 Quote
Ya a lot of work! Ill be pitching in to clean things up and smooth out those berms.Right now its mud and ruts everywhere. Shitty condish

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011927
Mobile Version of Website