Powered by Outside

Amazing young rider!

PB Forum :: Downhill
Amazing young rider!
Posted: Dec 11, 2007 at 9:54 Quote
dirtcrew wrote:
WOW that freaking kid has like a whole website on how he has like 50 bikes and been with all the pros and like WTF . that kid has bought his way to happiness , i would kill for those many bikes and to ride a shit load and my parents to provide it all. and we all have to like work our asses off and save up a shit load for a decent bike, haha , i quit life,lol
This is so troo Smile , i have to work my ass of after school to aford stuff for my bike Big Grin , the only thingh i hate is, that kids have rich dad's etc...and they get the bike easily.But anyway, the kids is going to get better, the only thingh is, he needs to grow up a little bit Big Grin .Cheers

Posted: Feb 11, 2008 at 18:58 Quote
is it just me. or does this kid look like a fudge packer? look at his photo's. some of them look like he just polished off a quadrupple big mack. and why isn't he wearing any shoes in like all of the pictures? he's like on a stage beside his V10 without shoes on.

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 at 22:28 Quote
lol, not that impressive. So what, he has a v-10 and a million other bikes. he's spoiled by a cocky daddy who probably thinks he's all that. although I agree with some others, he practically bought his way to happiness. if he's really damned good at 15 then I might be a little more impressed. but still. eh.

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 at 22:51 Quote
he's good.
But it doesn't justify 16 bikes.
about 5 of which have unbelieavable spec.
f*ck him.

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 at 22:54 Quote
Fatass-of-oz wrote:
he's good.
But it doesn't justify 16 bikes.
about 5 of which have unbelieavable spec.
f*ck him.
agreed

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 at 23:07 Quote
Counting Coup, Santa Ana mts, CA Mar 3 XC (44 miles) Youngest rider ever to finish race 8 hrs 45 mins

WTF!
That is just wrong. What kind of kid wants to do that. I don't think I could do that. The time is not that great but F@#$ 44 miles that crazy for someone that age not to mention unhealthy.

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 at 23:15 Quote
his dad probably paid all the pros to take pics and talk to him..his met like everyone!

O+
Posted: Feb 19, 2008 at 23:48 Quote
Crazy ass sick ,that kid.....hes spoilt.

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 12:49 Quote
adderhead wrote:
lol, not that impressive. So what, he has a v-10 and a million other bikes. he's spoiled by a cocky daddy who probably thinks he's all that. although I agree with some others, he practically bought his way to happiness. if he's really damned good at 15 then I might be a little more impressed. but still. eh.

yeah i agree. and their bragging how he is the best DH rider and he's only 9. well...last time i checked each age devision is either one or two year difference at races. so the best he could be racing against is a 10 year old and the youngest an 8 year old. how many 8-10 year olds want to go full out in a downhill race? maybe if he was like 17 or something like that then yeah because theirs like probably 100x more people compeating then in the 8-10 year old division.

plain out he's not a good rider, he's spoiled, and in all the pictures of him with his "friends" (pro's) they all know and are thinking that this kid is a spoiled rotten bad rider.

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 13:12 Quote
aniyn wrote:
And I simply cannot resist the urge to say
Bawahahaha, he rides a girls bike.....

he is just a spoilt brat whos father shells out 50,000 grand on bikes! he is not even that good!!

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 13:28 Quote
skatejunkie wrote:
Counting Coup, Santa Ana mts, CA Mar 3 XC (44 miles) Youngest rider ever to finish race 8 hrs 45 mins

WTF!
That is just wrong. What kind of kid wants to do that. I don't think I could do that. The time is not that great but F@#$ 44 miles that crazy for someone that age not to mention unhealthy.

lol . i agree with that totally. if you look at the picture of him doing it though it honestly makes me laugh. he's like wearing super dooper sport sunglasses, legs shaved, hair greased back, full spandex, lightweight running shoes. then theirs a kid behind him in a cotton t-shirt and shorts and skateboarding shoes that looks to be 30 pounds overweight.

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 18:00 Quote
odin333 wrote:
skatejunkie wrote:

WTF!

lol . i agree with that totally. if you look at the picture of him doing it though it honestly makes me laugh. he's like wearing super dooper sport sunglasses, legs shaved, hair greased back, full spandex, lightweight running shoes. then theirs a kid behind him in a cotton t-shirt and shorts and skateboarding shoes that looks to be 30 pounds overweight.

i can't seem to find that picture but i laughed when i read your comment. could you link me to the pic??

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 18:09 Quote
foxx888 wrote:
odin333 wrote:
skatejunkie wrote:

WTF!

i can't seem to find that picture but i laughed when i read your comment. could you link me to the pic??

man do i hate that site lol , its like impossible to find what your looking for. but yeah i found it. its here its the second picture from the bottom on the right.

Posted: Feb 21, 2008 at 22:34 Quote
odin333 wrote:
foxx888 wrote:
odin333 wrote:

man do i hate that site lol , its like impossible to find what your looking for. but yeah i found it. its here its the second picture from the bottom on the right.

LOL That's F*ckin hilarious! hahaha.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015335
Mobile Version of Website