Powered by Outside

Favorite shot or mixed drink.

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Favorite shot or mixed drink.
Mod
Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 20:07 Quote
freeridebigisland wrote:
don't give kids shit for drinking. i don't think anyone on this forum can truthfully say they never drank before the legal age. underage drinking is a part of life.

I can truthfully say that I didn't (unless you count a sip of wine here and there that my dad forced me to try).

O+
Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 20:11 Quote
for me id say colt 45, that shit will f*ck u up to the fullest!

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 20:15 Quote
bikenerdy wrote:

Shut up. Stay out of here kid. You clearly don't even know what colt is.

O+
Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 20:30 Quote
Ever considered anger management classes? I could ask one of the kids I go to school with where he went. Seemed to have helped a little.

O+
Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 20:32 Quote
terriflow3-0 wrote:
freeridebigisland wrote:
don't give kids shit for drinking. i don't think anyone on this forum can truthfully say they never drank before the legal age. underage drinking is a part of life.

I can truthfully say that I didn't (unless you count a sip of wine here and there that my dad forced me to try).

ok. anyone with balls can't truthfully say they haven't drank before legal age.
sorry if that sounds harsh or dick, but i needed to get my point across so that noone could misinterpret it.

O+
Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 20:33 Quote
DavidMakalaster wrote:
bikenerdy wrote:

come on man, chill out. you're acting like you're the pinkbike moderator. just let people talk, no need to get your undies in a bundle about what some kids say.

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 20:37 Quote
freeridebigisland wrote:
DavidMakalaster wrote:
bikenerdy wrote:

come on man, chill out. you're acting like you're the pinkbike moderator. just let people talk, no need to get your undies in a bundle about what some kids say.

The kid's 14, I agree that he shouldn't be in here.

Mod
Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 20:38 Quote
freeridebigisland wrote:
terriflow3-0 wrote:
freeridebigisland wrote:

ok. anyone with balls can't truthfully say they haven't drank before legal age.
sorry if that sounds harsh or dick, but i needed to get my point across so that noone could misinterpret it.

Do you think it's easy to make it through high school without drinking? It's not always easy to stand up against your friends when they are going out drinking and you have to tell them yet again that you don't do that stuff.

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 20:42 Quote
bigquotesBut you condoned it when you're underage compadre liked Shirley Temples. That kid's going down the wrong path already.

I'm gonna just assume thats the role of this guys parent(s).

I totally agree with him, drinking is fine within moderation. Getting so drunk you get yourself into trouble is not good, a few drinks is fine for the most part. and yes, to all you that drink and drive, shit happens, and when it does it happens quick and lasts forever. trust me on that

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 20:45 Quote
I have friends that don't drink because the don't like the taste of alcohol and they all seem to still have a great time at parties and stuff. Hell half the time they have a better time because they remember what happened to all the people there and the next day they make everyone who drank look like a retard because they are either drawn on, have no eyebrows, or passed out on the patio when it was -30 outside and had frostbite and tons of those pictures end up on facebook or other places. You don't need to fall into the peer pressure of drinking or drink until you pass out. That is just stupid. Know your limits and don't exceed them. Personally, I never liked the taste of beer and I still don't really drink it either. Kinda tastes like soggy bread. If you want to look and act like a retard then I suggest starting to drink now. If you want to have a good time, the occasional social drinking is the way to go. No need for pussy rounds, drinking games, keg stands, or century club.

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 20:46 Quote
HAVE THIS DEBATE SOMEWHERE ELSE.

O+
Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 20:57 Quote
4xer wrote:
I have friends that don't drink because the don't like the taste of alcohol and they all seem to still have a great time at parties and stuff. Hell half the time they have a better time because they remember what happened to all the people there and the next day they make everyone who drank look like a retard because they are either drawn on, have no eyebrows, or passed out on the patio when it was -30 outside and had frostbite and tons of those pictures end up on facebook or other places. You don't need to fall into the peer pressure of drinking or drink until you pass out. That is just stupid. Know your limits and don't exceed them. Personally, I never liked the taste of beer and I still don't really drink it either. Kinda tastes like soggy bread. If you want to look and act like a retard then I suggest starting to drink now. If you want to have a good time, the occasional social drinking is the way to go. No need for pussy rounds, drinking games, keg stands, or century club.

Exactly.

I was actually invited to a party the other day by a very beautiful girl, but declined (politely) because I knew the party would result in nothing more than excessive consumption of alcohol for no reason. Turns out none of the people could remember exactly what happened come monday.

For those of you in the Christmas spirit, eggnog, a liberal dose of Irish Cream and a little bit of Grand Marnier makes for an excellent drink. They sure do slide down smoothly.

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 21:01 Quote
shorerider16 wrote:
4xer wrote:

Exactly.

I was actually invited to a party the other day by a very beautiful girl, but declined (politely) because I knew the party would result in nothing more than excessive consumption of alcohol for no reason. Turns out none of the people could remember exactly what happened come monday.

For those of you in the Christmas spirit, eggnog, a liberal dose of Irish Cream and a little bit of Grand Marnier makes for an excellent drink. They sure do slide down smoothly.

GAH what is wrong with you, if you knew she was going to be drunk and not remember anything you should have gone with her Smile im just kidding, i probably would have done the same.

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 21:02 Quote
im not one for shot, but tequila is a freind of mine

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.274938
Mobile Version of Website