Powered by Outside

Toronto bike show...2012

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Toronto bike show...2012
Posted: Mar 5, 2012 at 11:25 Quote
ilikebikes1 wrote:
yeah for sure dude the show is just good fun to go to it may be getting progressively worse every year but it is always great to come out and see everyone and get ready for the summer. even if you dont buy anything.

Posted: Mar 6, 2012 at 7:00 Quote
sharkyboy wrote:
Anyone have a video of the BMX finals?
anyone?

Posted: Mar 6, 2012 at 7:14 Quote
sharkyboy wrote:
sharkyboy wrote:
Anyone have a video of the BMX finals?
anyone?

Have you tried searching youtube?

Posted: Mar 6, 2012 at 9:54 Quote
Anyone have pictures from the ds?

Posted: Mar 6, 2012 at 12:16 Quote
my mom might have a few id have to search through and see what she got, most are bound to be of me tho

Posted: Mar 6, 2012 at 15:19 Quote
love how drew just went out and obliterated EVERYONE Eek

Posted: Mar 19, 2012 at 11:06 Quote
ilikebikes1 wrote:
wearitwell wrote:
mattmini wrote:
the only place seling bmx stuff was bike zone.. sooo gay

ya im gonna say that show sucked shit, unless you were looking for a roadbike then thats your place to be. All
I wanted was a set of elbow pads, could not even find one place selling any. Figured there would be a good amount of dh gear there too, nope haha. Oh but the Toronto polo bike club was there wooo.
you must have been lost dude i saw tons of protective gear you just have to go into the shops booths rather than just walk and glance around

I did, I walked the show 2 times, unless you had girly legs all anyone had was small knee pads and junk helmets. And I found 2 sets of small elbow pads, but thats for the tip.

O+
Posted: Mar 19, 2012 at 11:29 Quote
wearitwell wrote:
ilikebikes1 wrote:
wearitwell wrote:

ya im gonna say that show sucked shit, unless you were looking for a roadbike then thats your place to be. All
I wanted was a set of elbow pads, could not even find one place selling any. Figured there would be a good amount of dh gear there too, nope haha. Oh but the Toronto polo bike club was there wooo.
you must have been lost dude i saw tons of protective gear you just have to go into the shops booths rather than just walk and glance around

I did, I walked the show 2 times, unless you had girly legs all anyone had was small knee pads and junk helmets. And I found 2 sets of small elbow pads, but thats for the tip.
Ya, the show did suck shit, there just wasn't anything good. I mean the only place with legit DH stuff was Cycle Solutions, which really sucked.Blank Stare

Posted: Mar 19, 2012 at 14:57 Quote
PoeticThreeD wrote:
wearitwell wrote:
ilikebikes1 wrote:

Ya, the show did suck shit, there just wasn't anything good. I mean the only place with legit DH stuff was Cycle Solutions, which really sucked.Blank Stare

They had hardly anything...Facepalm

O+
Posted: Mar 19, 2012 at 15:13 Quote
Maybe specific to your likes but to say the whole show sucked is just your opinion as I personally saved well over $200 there and found everything I was lookin for very cheap! Loved the show goin back in the fall!

Posted: Mar 19, 2012 at 15:48 Quote
i just went for good times Razz

O+
Posted: Mar 19, 2012 at 16:05 Quote
NWray wrote:
i just went for good times Razz
ya but with a family of four ($34) and parking ($13) I have to get more than some entertainment! And it was well worth it for the savings if you knew retail prices you can save a bunch there trust me!

Posted: Mar 19, 2012 at 17:39 Quote
there was no point in buying anything there... well for me any way... being sponsored has its advantages...

O+
Posted: Mar 19, 2012 at 17:44 Quote
NWray wrote:
there was no point in buying anything there... well for me any way... being sponsored has its advantages...

You could have picked up a pat on the back... I heard they were giving them away for free at the door lol

I kid, I kid... but you just open yourself up to smartasses like me when you say things like that Wink

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014330
Mobile Version of Website