Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

Deity Frame Owners!

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Deity Frame Owners!
Posted: Apr 3, 2012 at 1:33 Quote
skinna wrote:
photo
Views: 9,273    Faves: 177    Comments: 19
and skinna has a legit reason.

Posted: Apr 3, 2012 at 1:35 Quote
htstreet wrote:
deity also used to be shit...Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.nsmb.com/assets/images/gear/NSMB%20Project%20Bike/Deity%20bar%20gimped.JPG and life time warranty just means they can afford to do it due to all there high price paying fan boys

I have those bars. Two years old, under 300g, took a combined 36 feet dropped to flat the day I bought them, and a combined 45 feet to flat this past January. If that's your definition of shit....

Posted: Apr 3, 2012 at 1:37 Quote
crs-one wrote:
htstreet wrote:
deity also used to be shit...Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.nsmb.com/assets/images/gear/NSMB%20Project%20Bike/Deity%20bar%20gimped.JPG and life time warranty just means they can afford to do it due to all there high price paying fan boys

I have those bars. Two years old, under 300g, took a combined 36 feet dropped to flat the day I bought them, and a combined 45 feet to flat this past January. If that's your definition of shit....
my point is they used to be ugly as f*ck so no one realy wanted them . now they look nice every on has them.

Posted: Apr 3, 2012 at 1:42 Quote
Actually no. People who were paying attention saw past the powdercoat. Every time I bring up a point you come back with "oh well the other guys..."

Stop. The other guys don't post as much as I do, you can't try to assign a reason for complete stranger's purchase. For all you know they all did their research just like I did. It is really insulting for you to write off our decisions as fanboyism.

Posted: Apr 3, 2012 at 1:42 Quote
crs-one wrote:
Actually no. People who were paying attention saw past the powdercoat. Every time I bring up a point you come back with "oh well the other guys..."

Stop. The other guys don't post as much as I do, you can't try to assign a reason for complete stranger's purchase. For all you know they all did their research just like I did. It is really insulting for you to write off our decisions as fanboyism.
sound.

Posted: Apr 3, 2012 at 3:49 Quote
crs-one wrote:
Jesus ht, shut the f*ck up already. First off, not everyone likes nibbly curb shredding geo. Wrap your mind around that for a second.

Still with me? Good. Now go ahead and list off every other street frame with a lifetime warranty.

And if you're going to discount customer service, let us not forget that ill bike knowingly sold a shitty batch of frames to customers.

then find one with chainstays less than 15, a HA greater than 70 and comes in pink. Fouund anything? no,

Posted: Apr 3, 2012 at 3:51 Quote
dialeddobermann wrote:
crs-one wrote:
Jesus ht, shut the f*ck up already. First off, not everyone likes nibbly curb shredding geo. Wrap your mind around that for a second.

Still with me? Good. Now go ahead and list off every other street frame with a lifetime warranty.

And if you're going to discount customer service, let us not forget that ill bike knowingly sold a shitty batch of frames to customers.

then find one with chainstays less than 15, a HA greater than 70 and comes in pink. Fouund anything? no,
why would you need it anyway? you will have a new frame in under a year.

Posted: Apr 3, 2012 at 3:53 Quote
htstreet wrote:
dialeddobermann wrote:
crs-one wrote:

thats the dumbest rational ive ever seen.

Posted: Apr 3, 2012 at 3:55 Quote
dialeddobermann wrote:
htstreet wrote:
dialeddobermann wrote:

its true. you hardly had the dob 6 months

Posted: Apr 3, 2012 at 3:58 Quote
htstreet wrote:
dialeddobermann wrote:
htstreet wrote:

so?

Posted: Apr 3, 2012 at 4:02 Quote
dialeddobermann wrote:
htstreet wrote:
dialeddobermann wrote:

so?
you have had three bikes in the time i have had one set of tyres. you wont have the sweeper more than a year so why have life time warrenty

O+
Posted: Apr 3, 2012 at 5:03 Quote
htstreet wrote:
dialeddobermann wrote:
htstreet wrote:

so?
you have had three bikes in the time i have had one set of tyres. you wont have the sweeper more than a year so why have life time warrenty
As absolutely retarded as this kid is......
He has a point, You do switch frames alot.......
Maybe he found the right one though, you don't know that?

HT, You're wrong about almost everything your saying here....
What you don't understand is what the company represents! Not what it has sold in the past or what it sells now, its what they stand for. Actually standing behind their product, Which is so god dam hard to find from companies now a days

Posted: Apr 3, 2012 at 5:06 Quote
Tate27 wrote:
htstreet wrote:
dialeddobermann wrote:

so?

What you don't understand is what the company represents! Not what it has sold in the past or what it sells now, its what they stand for. Actually standing behind their product, Which is so god dam hard to find from companies now a days
as far as i can see it stands for making nice looking parts for kids.

O+
Posted: Apr 3, 2012 at 5:09 Quote
htstreet wrote:
Tate27 wrote:
htstreet wrote:

Yeah, Clearly your eyesight is limited.
Does NS Dartmoor or Ill bike Give you a lifetime warranty on products... No.
Because there not as confident in thier product as deity.....
You clearly are ignorant to new companies because your scarred of change in some way....

Posted: Apr 3, 2012 at 5:12 Quote
Tate27 wrote:
htstreet wrote:
Tate27 wrote:

Yeah, Clearly your eyesight is limited.
Does NS Dartmoor or Ill bike Give you a lifetime warranty on products... No.
Because there not as confident in thier product as deity.....
You clearly are ignorant to new companies because your scarred of change in some way....
its just a way to sell stuff... and at the end of the day they know hardly anyone will have a frame over 5 years at most

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013206
Mobile Version of Website