Saint John skatepark discussion.

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Saint John skatepark discussion.
Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 14:53 Quote
do you think they would buy the dirt or wood cus if we make a skatepark there will be jumps just there will be box jumps but the dirt jumps are easyer to make I guess

Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 15:01 Quote
jasonlikabike wrote:
do you think they would buy the dirt or wood cus if we make a skatepark there will be jumps just there will be box jumps but the dirt jumps are easyer to make I guess
a djump park not a skate park we have one !USE IT I WANT BIG DJ'S like the xfest then they will be there and then i could go out with a few people and fix um up once and a while id do that

Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 15:03 Quote
so darling's would buy the dirt?

Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 15:07 Quote
i dont know its just and idea i threw out but they would help some what

Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 15:07 Quote
The problem is, we will have different people at different ages with different levels of riding. The jumps will always be changing, causing conflict. Which is what we are trying to avoid. The advanced riders will hog the dirt.

Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 15:09 Quote
theres gonna be 2 sets if we get one

Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 15:26 Quote
ill talk to bill tommarow when im out ill suggest a few things and yeah bill goes over good with anything usually so ill talk it over we'll see

Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 15:29 Quote
I-ride-the-green-one wrote:
ill talk to bill tommarow when im out ill suggest a few things and yeah bill goes over good with anything usually so ill talk it over we'll see
Tell him you were talking Sam Jesso about the issue. Trust me, he knows who I am.

Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 15:36 Quote
im sponsered by them ive bought more bikes there than you'll ever buy i have three norcos and a spezialed im the bomb when it comes to xc my faze was free bill helped me get the sponser from norco he knows who i am he listens to me and i know he'll help hes nice like that i bet he does sam hey sam add me on msn

Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 15:39 Quote
im sponsered by them ive bought more bikes there than you'll ever buy i have three norcos and a spezialed im the bomb when it comes to xc my faze was free bill helped me get the sponser from norco he knows who i am he listens to me and i know he'll help hes nice like that i bet he does sam hey sam add me on msn
norco fluid, norco wolverine, norco atomik, specialized p.2, specialized fuse 4. I win.

Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 15:41 Quote
ah faze 3,fuse 4, norco charger,norcorival,and a norco shore three and mom and dad and my brother have bought their bkes there Razz
no competition here

Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 15:44 Quote
ah faze 3,fuse 4, norco charger,norcorival,and a norco shore three and mom and dad and my brother have bought their bkes there Razz
no competition here
I still have the same as you.
You aren't your brother, mom, or dad are you?
I'm not sponsored by them, but Im featured on the site.

Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 15:45 Quote
really i am to but its a bad pic its funny

Posted: Oct 17, 2008 at 13:09 Quote
title is yum yum? Man I biked by the skate park today.. looks so sweet for skating..
Would be pretty tight for biking though. Such a nice park though.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010909
Mobile Version of Website