Powered by Outside

Drumheller Ski Hill for Lift Accessed MTB

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Drumheller Ski Hill for Lift Accessed MTB
Posted: Jan 13, 2011 at 12:05 Quote
how close is this place to edmonton? I'm moving there this summer and trying to find as many riding options as possible

O+
Posted: Jan 13, 2011 at 12:11 Quote
coop3422 wrote:
how close is this place to edmonton? I'm moving there this summer and trying to find as many riding options as possible

its like an hour or 2 away im pretty sure

Quick question about drumheller, you know horseshoe canyon just outside the city? well i see no bikes signs but people do it all the time. I wanna ride that but is it a provincial park? I just dont want to get fined. Thanks

Posted: Jan 13, 2011 at 16:16 Quote
ummm...i have never heard of people riding there, if there is signs saying you are not aloud to ride there then you are not...but i kinda dont think the enforce it, but dont blame me if the fine you...its a big place tho and if you stay away from like the viewpoint you should not have a problem...

O+
Posted: Apr 26, 2011 at 15:23 Quote
I might be heading to the drum this weekend. How is the dirt? Is it muddy or dry? Where would be the best area to do some freeriding? Thanks.

Posted: Apr 26, 2011 at 15:44 Quote
mbailey1 wrote:
I might be heading to the drum this weekend. How is the dirt? Is it muddy or dry? Where would be the best area to do some freeriding? Thanks.
its pree dry, and there are a few trail around, or you can just push up and find your own way downSalute

Posted: Jun 28, 2012 at 11:39 Quote
Anyone around still?

Eek

Wondering if there are any good trails...

Posted: Jun 28, 2012 at 11:56 Quote
CHEAPEST BIKE, ATV, MOTO, CARS http://moto-tradeonline.com/

Posted: Jun 28, 2012 at 19:49 Quote
nl-cal wrote:
Anyone around still?

Eek

Wondering if there are any good trails...

There are no trails at the hill, one dece dh run in drumheller, and some xc stuff

Posted: Jun 29, 2012 at 7:47 Quote
Thanks! i saw the one xc trail, where abouts is the DH? think its worth the drive from Calg?

Posted: Jun 29, 2012 at 9:05 Quote
Theres all sorts of lines if you just look around the hills. All it takes is a keen eye and some creativity kinda like a mini utah. Check out my profile and brycemtb's profile for some good video of some of the stuff out there. I'm on my phone now otherwise Id give you some links.

Posted: Jun 29, 2012 at 15:15 Quote
https://www.pinkbike.com/video/243421/

https://www.pinkbike.com/video/248412/

check behind the hoo doos theres a really fun trail and some other lines, brings and shovel and it would not take long to make a trail

Posted: Jun 30, 2012 at 12:27 Quote
The first line in the fist video is the "dh trail" I was talking about, as you can see its not really worth the drive, though we have added a rocke garden and a few little jumps in.

Posted: Jul 4, 2012 at 11:58 Quote
Thanks for the info guys! Next time we take the kids to the museum I'll try and scope it out!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012935
Mobile Version of Website