What bums you out.

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
What bums you out.
Posted: Feb 12, 2008 at 10:34 Quote
mamaloney wrote:
huckoveraduck wrote:
mamaloney wrote:

why does he think its a dh bike?

cause he's getting it the dh model mixed with the freeride. Easily done eh?
hes getting it the dh model ang mixing with the freeride model? what the hell?

the real reason is cos it has 18 gears and full suspension. so its gotta be a dh bike.

Posted: Feb 12, 2008 at 10:40 Quote
mamaloney wrote:
huckoveraduck wrote:
mamaloney wrote:

why does he think its a dh bike?

geeez! way to kill the JOKE! lol

Posted: Feb 12, 2008 at 10:44 Quote
odin333 wrote:
this stupid kid up the street from me. he things he know everything about biking (he's 13 by the way). he was bragging he's getting a new bike in the summer. so i get mine before him. he comes a few days later on a low low end ironhorse. i'm like "i thought you were going to get rockshox...(he said he was but not which one). "no i got these OMNI'S. their made by fox and rockshox... then my friend came up from cambridge with his new Santa Cruz Jackal. we were hitting one of those make-shift wooden ramps outside my house on the street and he comes up to my friend. "are you stupid, you can't hit jumps on a cruiser bike". then he starts talking about how he's going to take off his "hydraulic cable front brake" so he can do downhill. i say "thats stupid, you need both brakes for downhill. "no you don't nobody uses front brakes because they lock up when you use your fork, look at the pro's idiot, travis pastrana doesn't use it". then i tell him i'm probably going to get a Devinci downhill bike. "yeah well i'm getting Schwinn for downhill".

heres his brand new schwinn "downhill bike". but its modified up now, no front brake...

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.bikes2udirect.com/bikes_html/images/items/B1103.jpg

Take him to some jumps, and then watch him eat shit… If he comes out of it alive he won’t bet taking no more.

Posted: Feb 12, 2008 at 10:58 Quote
getting dissed cos i ride a hardtail really bugs me

Posted: Feb 12, 2008 at 13:02 Quote
dirt-digger wrote:
mamaloney wrote:
huckoveraduck wrote:

the real reason is cos it has 18 gears and full suspension. so its gotta be a dh bike.

nah dude you got it all wrong. its because of all the travel his fork and rear suspension have. i mean, look at it... you could ride over a house and feel nothing! lol

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 at 18:28 Quote
dude i absaloutly hate :
snow Really Mad
rap music Madder
posers Thumbs Down
emo Emo
flat tires Evil
and the biggest thing i hate are thieves Attention Madder Evil Thumbs Down Really Mad cuz i stayed at my friends house last night and we were watching tv then we saw a flash light in the back yard so we go up stairs to go see what it is and i little ganster is stealing my friends so he throws the bike over a fence and runs it was at 12 o clock and we found out of breath behind a garbege can and we bet the shit out of him put later we talked to his parents and found out were the bike was it made me soo pissed Really Mad

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 at 23:34 Quote
atomikboy wrote:
dude i absaloutly hate :
snow Really Mad
rap music Madder
posers Thumbs Down
emo Emo
flat tires Evil
and the biggest thing i hate are thieves Attention Madder Evil Thumbs Down Really Mad cuz i stayed at my friends house last night and we were watching tv then we saw a flash light in the back yard so we go up stairs to go see what it is and i little ganster is stealing my friends so he throws the bike over a fence and runs it was at 12 o clock and we found out of breath behind a garbege can and we bet the shit out of him put later we talked to his parents and found out were the bike was it made me soo pissed Really Mad

Wait..., and your only 12

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 at 23:36 Quote
SavageMountainAnimal wrote:
atomikboy wrote:
dude i absaloutly hate :
snow Really Mad
rap music Madder
posers Thumbs Down
emo Emo
flat tires Evil

Wait..., and your only 12

he left out words... and any form of punctuation too. imagine the life ahead of him if this happened when hes 12. not being sarcastic, the world is literally turning into a big pile of dog mess

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 at 23:54 Quote
bad weather, homework, bike repairs

I'm generally a happy person, but just can't stand any of the above - wasting precious riding time, doing schoolwork outside of school and spending money, sucks

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 6:42 Quote
sorry if im not perfect

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 13:33 Quote
when you let a friend ride your bike around while you're working on putting a pa system in your truck, and he comes back 20 min later, broken derailleur hanger, bent derailleur, and bent chain. but then he offers to pay for it so i guess all is good. my poor wife, she's broken!

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 13:40 Quote
countrey music rap music if you can even call either of those music and winter

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 13:42 Quote
flats,chaves,wet,wet,wet,cold,broken bike when you have no money to fix it,broken jumps when u have no time to fix it.
and stuff like this
Views: 308    Faves: 3    Comments: 7

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 13:45 Quote
My gloves having a lack of warmth.

Salted roads...

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 13:50 Quote
people who are bitching about how other people aren't perfect

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015261
Mobile Version of Website