The pinkbike hangover thread! (feel free to moan/post cures)

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
The pinkbike hangover thread! (feel free to moan/post cures)
O+
Posted: May 21, 2009 at 22:02 Quote
dude thats like only eating pizza when there is a world of food out there.

Posted: May 21, 2009 at 22:03 Quote
that is true...i also like my wisers whiskey... and sometimes liquid cocaine

Posted: May 23, 2009 at 9:20 Quote
Well, Went to my formal after party sooooo f*ckin drunk 8 rockstars and 8 heinken and half a 26 of wisers...
I pretty much just tried to fight everyone and then the cops showed and i argued with them and then yea came home and drank my gatorade before i went to bed, And when i woke up and i feel like a piece of shit.

O+
Posted: Jun 1, 2009 at 12:56 Quote
norco604street wrote:
Well, Went to my formal after party sooooo f*ckin drunk 8 rockstars and 8 heinken and half a 26 of wisers...
I pretty much just tried to fight everyone and then the cops showed and i argued with them and then yea came home and drank my gatorade before i went to bed, And when i woke up and i feel like a piece of shit.

that is easily the lamest post i have ever read.

Posted: Jun 1, 2009 at 18:36 Quote
Cereal+hangover=FAIL. I'm quite glad I invested in an 8L powder mix of Gatorade like 2 weeks ago because it sure as f*ck helped me get through work on Sunday haha. Also, Subway did quite the good turnaround on my stomach.

Posted: Jun 2, 2009 at 5:42 Quote
The only three good tricks that I have found are, Gatorade, McNuggets, and grass. It's always better to start with the grass and end with the McNuggets.

Posted: Jun 2, 2009 at 6:47 Quote
More prevention than anything else, but when you get home (which in my case tends to be in between 5am and 8am, so the timing is even perfect) have breakfast before going to sleep, I tend to have three or four big bowls of cereal, a banana and a 2L bottle of water on the bedside table in case I need it. The cereal seems to protect my stomach the next day (for me the hangover doesn't kill my head, it kills my stomach) and the water fixes any dehydration and prevents a headache (however small it usually would be, still nicer not to have one at all).
Oh, and the day after if you failed to do the above, lots of water and greasy food.

Posted: Jun 2, 2009 at 9:23 Quote
Straight up bread works wonder... Eat it throughout the night, before you go to bed and when you wake up

O+
Posted: Jun 3, 2009 at 18:51 Quote
Just did my second U brew, it was supposed to be a Faux Sam Adams (a nice light easy drinking summer beer most can enjoy) but then i started talking to the guy and one thing led to another and now it going to be a 6% Speacial yeast Ale creation i am naming Sam Jackson.

Posted: Jun 3, 2009 at 22:49 Quote
i'm surprised no one mentioned james ready for cheap but tasty beers.

but as for the banana trick....tried that one morning and found out the interesting fact that bananas taste better coming up then they do down. banana smoothie.

Posted: Jul 24, 2009 at 13:48 Quote
dylaine wrote:
fufalump wrote:
You're right. Its cheap. But thats where it ends. You obviously havent tried real beer if you like lucky.

I am into darker beers, but i enjoy stuff like rickards pale ale an such. But lucky is just crap in a can, no way around it for me.

My top fav 5 beers?

1. Guiness
2. Sleemans Honey brown
3. Heiniken
4. Rickards red/white
5. Canadian because im Canadian.
ever try polish beer?i believe its called okocim or something...very tastey, pretty strong too...
Cold Shots =)

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013115
Mobile Version of Website