Powered by Outside

biggest jump/drop you have hit?

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
biggest jump/drop you have hit?
Posted: May 13, 2008 at 19:39 Quote
young-gun wrote:
hate to be an ass but some of you suck.... ur like 16 ad say youve done a 5-6 foot drop.... yea well im 11 and and can drop 7-8 feet

We're not talking about how far you were dropped on your head when you were born. Rolleyes

Posted: May 13, 2008 at 19:49 Quote
young-gun wrote:
hate to be an ass but some of you suck.... ur like 16 ad say youve done a 5-6 foot drop.... yea well im 11 and and can drop 7-8 feet
one good for you, is your mommy proud of you
two just cause you can hit a drop 1-3 feet bigger that makes youa better rider,also who are you to talk back to the people her you 11 is it just me or is everyone sick of all the kinds today with no respect for ther elders,god dam it just pisses me off when little twerps lip off cause they can do a bunny hop of their shit ass iron horse from sportcheck
get some dam respect then come talk to me and mabey, just mabey i wont be pissed of
...end rant....now
p.s. i know my spelling f*cked but you got the point so who cares

Posted: May 13, 2008 at 19:49 Quote
I don't know what my biggest drop is, I'd have to say the big 20 foot Ski Hill drop in Sparwood, BC. The landing was rough though, I bottomed about 6 times, front and back.

Posted: May 13, 2008 at 19:55 Quote
young-gun wrote:
Well you are being an ass, and I don't hate to say it, and neither does anyone else. So have some respect and just plainly tell people they suck because you can drop a foot higher than they can.

Posted: May 13, 2008 at 19:56 Quote
mtbdarren318 wrote:
young-gun wrote:
Well you are being an ass, and I don't hate to say it, and neither does anyone else. So have some respect and just plainly tell people they suck because you can drop a foot higher than they can.
thats wat i ment but his is more summed up

Posted: May 13, 2008 at 20:27 Quote
JokerMachine wrote:
young-gun wrote:

We're not talking about how far you were dropped on your head when you were born. Rolleyes

lol

Posted: May 13, 2008 at 20:29 Quote
xt-shreder wrote:
young-gun wrote:
two just cause you can hit a drop 1-3 feet bigger that makes youa better rider,also who are you to talk back to the people her you 11 is it just me or is everyone sick of all the kinds today with no respect for ther elders,god dam it just pisses me off when little twerps lip off cause they can do a bunny hop of their shit ass iron horse from sportcheck
get some dam respect then come talk to me and mabey, just mabey i wont be pissed of
...end rant....now
one yes two it sure does 3 i have freedom of text 4 i garitie my slayer is better than a f*ckin busted 5 im just making a point 6 and 16 year old flaming on a 12 year old is way worse than a 12 year old flaming on a 16 year old but I really could care less about being made fun of by a low life dick

Posted: May 13, 2008 at 20:30 Quote
there is a trail in langley that has 4 15 foot gaps in a row and its so fun!!!!

Posted: May 13, 2008 at 20:32 Quote
young-gun wrote:
xt-shreder wrote:
young-gun wrote:
...end rant....now
one yes two it sure does 3 i have freedom of text 4 i garitie my slayer is better than a f*ckin busted 5 im just making a point 6 and 16 year old flaming on a 12 year old is way worse than a 12 year old flaming on a 16 year old but I really could care less about being made fun of by a low life dick
okay one that made no sense proving the theroy that you were dropped on your head

Posted: May 13, 2008 at 20:32 Quote
young-gun wrote:
xt-shreder wrote:
young-gun wrote:
...end rant....now
see what i mean by respect,and come ride street some day and il show you wats up

Posted: May 13, 2008 at 20:34 Quote
poozank wrote:
young-gun wrote:
xt-shreder wrote:
...end rant....now
okay one that made no sense proving the theroy that you were dropped on your head
what ever you say.... nothing will offend me or make me change my mind so stop waisting your time

Posted: May 13, 2008 at 20:35 Quote
xt-shreder wrote:
young-gun wrote:
xt-shreder wrote:
...end rant....now
see what i mean by respect,and come ride street some day and il show you wats up
come and ride dh or fr and see whats up.... race ya

Posted: May 13, 2008 at 20:37 Quote
young-gun wrote:
poozank wrote:
young-gun wrote:
what ever you say.... nothing will offend me or make me change my mind so stop waisting your time
talk about stubborn,shit i feel retarted im arguing with a little bitch punk

Posted: May 13, 2008 at 20:39 Quote
young-gun wrote:

uh oh, watchout. this kids GOODEek

Posted: May 13, 2008 at 20:39 Quote
xt-shreder wrote:
young-gun wrote:
poozank wrote:
talk about stubborn,shit i feel retarted im arguing with a little bitch punk
not stubborn just strong

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018799
Mobile Version of Website