Montana Thread

Mod
Posted: Aug 15, 2012 at 7:39 Quote
kanter wrote:
dher0521 wrote:
Any of you guys know of any good trails in Idaho?

The title to this thread is Montana Thread. Wink
haha. My old buds in Missoula ride Silver a lot. You can call them up at Big Sky Bikes the North location guy named Jase.

Posted: Aug 15, 2012 at 12:21 Quote
Hey thanks for the love y'all. Sounds like a plan to me i want to hit up big sky as much as i can before the season ends i should be out there within the next 10 days or so.

Posted: Aug 17, 2012 at 14:31 Quote
isaacds wrote:
kanter wrote:
dher0521 wrote:

haha. My old buds in Missoula ride Silver a lot. You can call them up at Big Sky Bikes the North location guy named Jase.
Thanks. I will once I heal up

Posted: Aug 17, 2012 at 14:32 Quote
kanter wrote:
dher0521 wrote:

Which is close to Idaho...hahaha

Posted: Oct 11, 2012 at 14:41 Quote
Anyone in Bozeman want to ride soon? New to the area and was wondering if any of you wanted to set up a group ride.

Posted: Oct 11, 2012 at 18:06 Quote
I just sold my bike for the winter, but I'll have a new one ready for next season. I'd be down for a group ride then.

Posted: Oct 11, 2012 at 18:58 Quote
i might be down. I am in idaho but thats not too far.

Mod
Posted: Oct 11, 2012 at 18:59 Quote
I'll be back in MT next weekend. I'll probably stay in MSLA instead of Bozetown, but I'd be down for a ride there... Let me know if you wanna head up, great riding here too...

Posted: Oct 11, 2012 at 19:08 Quote
If you guys plan ahead I would love to ride. I can't ride to agresivly though I just had surgery not to long ago Madder

Posted: Oct 11, 2012 at 21:26 Quote
Normally I work weekends but any weekday If anybodys around in my area lemmie know, Im usually down for anything. Any style riding you do, I know a place to do it.

Posted: Oct 12, 2012 at 9:09 Quote
What is this MSLA in which you speak of? Where is it? I planning on going for a rip today if anyone wants to get down up Leverich. How's the riding in Missoula?

Mod
Posted: Oct 12, 2012 at 10:53 Quote
kyle145698 wrote:
What is this MSLA in which you speak of? Where is it? I planning on going for a rip today if anyone wants to get down up Leverich. How's the riding in Missoula?
MSLA is Missoula, there is a great diversity of riding there. Good xc/am scene. The DH is coming back...

Posted: Oct 12, 2012 at 17:09 Quote
Hows the weather out there? I ride mostly AM and XC so that works for me. I could potentially make it out next weekend

Posted: Oct 14, 2012 at 14:21 Quote
kyle145698 wrote:
Hows the weather out there? I ride mostly AM and XC so that works for me. I could potentially make it out next weekend

Latley its been pretty good. Kinda overcast some days, but cooler tempatures which makes it nice for the haul up. All in all, pretty sweet fall trail riding so far.

Posted: Oct 16, 2012 at 16:58 Quote
My roommate and I have been shuttling Blue Mountain near Missoula lately, just posted a video of what that is like. Mostly fast singletrack

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014665
Mobile Version of Website